hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FHyNdVAXIAIU9cF
@SubZeroDegrees

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Definitely. New dikk is their masturbation.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Yes they cheat a fukking married bytch got me caught up with her simp ass husband :pacspit:. bytch straight lied and the simp ass husband is coming after me. Like check ya fukking wife tired of these hoes man that was my final wake up call fukk these bytches:pacspit:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
I got a story to tell

was hitting this hawg off backpage in her apartment and her boy friend some tall yellow nikka was like you gone cheat on me with him!! Bruh the condoms she had was too small for me and I’m only 6.5:russ:

and another time I was getting a body rub and the bytch had pics of her husband and kid on the wall

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
The only thing you as a successful man on his purpose needs a woman for is to ensure that strong, intelligent genetics get passed on to further your legacy, and that the woman can help you maintain that legacy. As soon as you secure that, it don't matter who she decides to open that dried up puccy for because you'll never know.

You can do everything right and it can still happen, so you can only deal in absolutes (life lesson in general). When men try to marry broke, scheming, useless women because of ass/titties/skin color, simp them, etc. they are failing my premise.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Women think about sex more than men and that's a fact. Don't think otherwise. So yes they cheat and aren't really loyal. If you got a loyal one just be prepared if shyt goes left.