Am I the only one here who thinks pro wrestling is corny?

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
I don't even watch wrestling. My point is, why do you think this post was even necessary? If you find something lame you can simply just avoid it. I don't see the point in going out of your way to let people know that you don't enjoy watching wrestling. I highly doubt the fans care, you just want to start a circle jerk for people that don't like watching wrestling.
How about you read and comprehend what I posted. If what you're saying is true I wouldn't ask what people like about it and dap those posts and I would've clowned people with conflicting opinions. Only one I'm clowning is you for that bait post

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
How about you read and comprehend what I posted. If what you're saying is true I wouldn't ask what people like about it and dap those posts and I would've clowned people with conflicting opinions. Only one I'm clowning is you for that bait post

My "bait" post was really just a post in jest, honestly. Your title is a better example of a bait post. Most of the WWE fans I have ran into, enjoy the fantasy league aspect of it. Different people will enjoy wrestling for different reasons. I don't see what's so hard for you to understand that. No one should have to justify their reason for enjoying anything.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
My "bait" post was really just a post in jest, honestly. Your title is a better example of a bait post. Most of the WWE fans I have ran into, enjoy the fantasy league aspect of it. Different people will enjoy wrestling for different reasons. I don't see what's so hard for you to understand that. No one should have to justify their reason for enjoying anything.
I shouldnt have to justify to you why im interested to know why people like wrestling. Thats called being open to other peoples opinions and ways of thinking:comeon:

Reflected

Daps
I shouldnt have to justify to you why im interested to know why people like wrestling. Thats called being open to other peoples opinions and ways of thinking:comeon:

And being open doesn't start with bait little, right? bruh

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
And being open doesn't start with bait little, right? bruh
A bait title wouldve been "Pro Wrestling is corny" or "If you like pro wrestling youre corny." . Not "Am i the only one who finds it corny" and then the first post saying no offense to those who enjoy it. Just admit youre wrong breh:francis:

Reflected

Daps
A bait title wouldve been "Pro Wrestling is corny" or "If you like pro wrestling youre corny." . Not "Am i the only one who finds it corny" and then the first post saying no offense to those who enjoy it. Just admit youre wrong breh:francis:

Yes, of course, your title was not a bait title. Carry on.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
The shyt that go on backstage be more entertaining than what the fukk is written and produced on tv oddly enough

But then there's shyt like this that regardless of whether you watch wrestling or not can entertain you:

big poppa pump calling the crowd white trash :heh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It's hella homo erotic. Grown oiled in man panties struggling against each other. That sh!t is gay. I don't get how grown heterosexual men can find it entertaining.

Is this gay? :jbhmm:

okLUrx2.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It was cool when I was young; but you still have these old catz pushing 30 and over watching it. There are old posters in the TSC section on :flabbynsick: mode, looking and sounding like bruh in this video:

SneekyDee

Slow Ya Roll
Daps
What can I say, I been watching since a youngin so it stuck with me. Hell, shyt don't really be on TV anyway so why not. I'd be lying if ain think most of it is BS tho but It still has it's moments where it's good. Just Vince manchild ways and decisions holding the shyt from being consistently good.