Am I the only one here who thinks pro wrestling is corny?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'll never forget, I started working this new job and became homies with this dude. He was coo, smoked weed on our lunch breaks and shyt. He invites me over for a party, said he was ordering ppv. I was like coo, Im a big boxing head. So I roll over there and it's packed, I walk in and dude has a big screen and wrestling is on. :jbhmm:
I'm like maybe they just watching this shyt until the fights start...but nope these were die hard wrestling fans, I was like :merchant:

Homie was like, u don't like wrestling. I said yeah, when I was fukking 12. I grew out of that shyt years ago. lol

I stood just not to be disrespectful but I snuck out that bytch eventually, dudes cheering and arguing who was better :dead: ...couldn't take it. I have no clue how grown men can find that shyt entertaining but fukk it. Is what it is.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll never forget, I started working this new job and became homies with this dude. He was coo, smoked weed on our lunch breaks and shyt. He invites me over for a party, said he was ordering ppv. I was like coo, Im a big boxing head. So I roll over there and it's packed, I walk in and dude has a big screen and wrestling is on. :jbhmm:
I'm like maybe they just watching this shyt until the fights start...but nope these were die hard wrestling fans, I was like :merchant:

Homie was like, u don't like wrestling. I said yeah, when I was fukking 12. I grew out of that shyt years ago. lol

I stood just not to be disrespectful but I snuck out that bytch eventually, dudes cheering and arguing who was better :dead: ...couldn't take it. I have no clue how grown men can find that shyt entertaining but fukk it. Is what it is.
:russ::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I watch wrestling and etc, but if I'm inviting friends over for a PPV it will be Boxing or MMA.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I only look up vintage wrestling from the 70s & 80s. nikkas was getting slammed on hard wood floors in shyt. I loved those old promos before they get in the ring too

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Its the oldest form of storytelling that every movie or tv show uses to this day

Heel vs babyface / good guy vs bad guy
with the good guy usually prevailing at the end

When you start to learn about the history of how the sport started and the road to how it got to where it is today its incredible and one of most interesting stories in business and entertainment TBH

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrestling? Nah.

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
It was entertaining when I was a kid but at 12-13 I stopped watching because that shyt started to look mad gay :scust:

+ everyone left. I think only Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels were the only ones still around