Am I the only one here who thinks pro wrestling is corny?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Did you need to make a thread to give it more light though :heh:.... I think daytime soap operas are corny see how many threads I made about them shyts you booger eatin fakkit :wtb:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No offense to those who enjoy it but it's always seemed whack to me. But I get how people can be into watching it just like reality TV. Can someone tell me what the allure is for them?
It's a show with storylines, heroes, villains, plots, etc...
There's also athleticism.
And there's also the presentation of it with music, fireworks, comedy, vignettes, promos, etc...

It's a combination of so many things. And for many of us it all just works, and you play along. I mean you could ask the same of why do people get into Game of Thrones or the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or any other show. Hell, alot of people think pro sports are rigged yet still watch.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
True story, I was so close to going to Pro Wrestling school after I graduated highschool in 2013. I always wanted to wrestle in New Japan :mjcry: However, I still watch every now and then.

Oh breh fukk what anyone says. That would have been dope. I could only imagine what it's like to make it to the big leagues like WWE. Your theme hitting and you come out to the applause or boos of 30K people. Not a lot of shyt fukking with that.

Daps
The thing that you gotta understand is that pro wrestling when done right can be the best entertainment on television.:ohlawd:

If you're dude and you ain't never watched pro wrestling something is off with you.

Everybody has watched wrestling at one point in time.

Pro wrestling getting espn coverage. When a big time wrestler dies espn got it on the ticker. These wrestlers are athletes :yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh breh fukk what anyone says. That would have been dope. I could only imagine what it's like to make it to the big leagues like WWE. Your theme hitting and you come out to the applause or boos of 30K people. Not a lot of shyt fukking with that.
Word breh. If I have the chance I might just do the training for the experience.