Anybody ever stalk their old HS classmates FB pages to see if their doing better?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on FB checking on my HS classmates, i graduated in 2005. Every once in a while Ill hop on FB and check my ex HS classmates to see who's #1 and compare myself to them...and alot of them are living regular basic ass lives, family, jobs etc....

when I blow I'ma be so far ahead of them, i cant wait to stunt at the next reunion,I'ma get mad fly...I cant wait to a few chicks fall off...my 30s are gonna be so dope....those bytches gonna be feeling sick...gonna be all flabby, have like 3 kids, be broke, I'ma be doing some fly shyt. I'm one hov cosign away from walking with the giants. Once I meet jay, show him my shyt, chop it up...its over...its gonna be j cole all over again my nikka hahahaha

gonna get fly, travel the world, I'ma get invited to palaces to paint special murals. I'ma have art in all the big rap videos...I'm literally gonna be the Picasso of our generation. Your kids is going to read about me in school one day. I'ma be on stage with ye, he gonna let my spit a verse in the garden. Kevin hart gonna have me on stage.

I sit down and visualize what my future is going to be, it might sound like bullshyt to some, but it makes perfect sense to me, as far as I'm concerned, I'm already there. Just need that one meeting. Most rappers want to be down with artist anyway, and they can use me to break into this world and i can break into their world.

Yeah man, just real fly shyt, rock star shyt....freshest clothes, woman....nikkas gonna see Beyonce rocking my shyt...She gonna be giving me shout outs and everything on stage. Palm trees, tropical islands, exotic coral reefs, beautiful weather. Walking the beaches with a straw hate and a button up silk shirt unbutton with a bad bytch. clear waters, multi colored skies...real #flyboy shyt ...I cant see, feel it, taste it...this close my nikka...just have to be a little more patience, great things comes to those that wait

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No stalking. But I take great joy watching people who were arrogant and thought they were the shyt be washed with multiple kids and no stability. That makes me giggle.
i see this one nikka that used to make fun of my for going to school and no partying....and he has some child with this fat white chick and hes stuck in some dead in job....look like i got the last laugh nikka

i cant to pull up in a cocaine white benz, snow white seats. all white outfit...b*stards gonna be sick...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you were leaving.
heres comes the BW to ruin brothers fun ....im gonna take a break but I get these late night thoughts I gotta share with the family....brothas like hearing this shyt...this is that real fly shyt, getting revenge, being a king....u probably dont want us to be kings, but we gonna be kings anyway...woman like u gonna be lusting after us...

u gonna be in my inbox wanting to chill, ima be like I got love for u baby, but u gotta wait in line...I got a model lined up

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
heres comes the BW to ruin brothers fun ....im gonna take a break but I get these late night thoughts I gotta share with the family....brothas like hearing this shyt...this is that real fly shyt, getting revenge, being a king....u probably dont want us to be kings, but we gonna be kings anyway...woman like u gonna be lusting after us...

u gonna be in my inbox wanting to chill, ima be like I got love for u baby, but u gotta wait in line...I got a model lined up

So you're not leaving?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
No because most of my class is on facebook , airing out all their business :skip:

But I just can't stand the same bullshyt ass cliques being alive still. I graduated in 2000 :snoop:

One girl I was peeping for a bit, who's single, posted today how happy she was for one of her "guy" friends was getting married, reminiscing how her friends used to gush over breh in the lunch room as a freshman :why:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're not leaving?
ill be gone when I decide to....BP u always come alot alotta bros sideways...u lowkey dont want to see the black man empowered...lets be real...nikkas always talking about "100" well lets be 100....why do u always come when dudes are trying to chop it up about their dreams