Anybody ever stalk their old HS classmates FB pages to see if their doing better?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No because most of my class is on facebook , airing out all their business :skip:

But I just can't stand the same bullshyt ass cliques being alive still. I graduated in 2000 :snoop:

One girl I was peeping for a bit, who's single, posted today how happy she was for one of her "guy" friends was getting married, reminiscing how her friends used to gush over breh in the lunch room as a freshman :why:

We're at the wierd millennial/gen y gap...

I graduated in 2000 too...our generation is wild. Too young to stop staying up with trends but too old to use stupid slang.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Have a Facebook in 2016, brehs. :mjlol:

Have social media period (in 2016). shyt is so played out and unless if a hustle can't be obtained out of it. I use social media strictly for reconnaissance and nothing more.

In 2016, the "game" is for people to see you unintentionally stunt on their asses in real life.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No stalking. But I take great joy watching people who were arrogant and thought they were the shyt be washed with multiple kids and no stability. That makes me giggle.
I love it and i went to my class reunion for 2006 and it was like i'm better than these people and Im not popping like that. I dug the two chicks from way back when. I have a thread but everyone else is regular as far as I give a fukk about. The people i fukked with heavy didn't show.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
ill be gone when I decide to....BP u always come alot alotta bros sideways...u lowkey dont want to see the black man empowered...lets be real...nikkas always talking about "100" well lets be 100....why do u always come when dudes are trying to chop it up about their dreams

I'm not trying to stop you. Just wondering why you would make such an dramatic declaration only to not follow through.

PS Ain't shyt empowering about this thread. :mjlol: Stop it.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nah. They out here working white collar jobs and Im a cashier

But I feel you on that 'once I blow' shyt :cook:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Naw, I don't give af about them folks like that, I got my own life to worry about. Most of them folks had fukked up parents and home environments, and ended up having kids, getting locked up, or getting killed because of it. Me and my nikkas are the "cool" or "popular" folks now because we're all entertainers who actually have shyt going on for ourselves beside working at Fed-Ex (where damn near the whole Memphis works) or a warehouse

Superstar
Daps
No, it actually makes me happy when I see people succeed, live up to their potential, and do what they wanted to do. But then again I'm not a weirdo who prob got shytted on in HS like *ahem* :mjpls:

Also what's wrong with having a "basic ass life" with a family and job?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@DrX I know I been clowned you before for talking slick on other posters but other than that I think you're a cool dude just trying to come up in the world, so I'll leave you with the advice that don't make the trappings of success your focus, you'll get depressed if you keep wondering why the bytches and the riches haven't arrived yet, but if you keep your focus on your work you got this in the bag, and I think that's the only way to stay positive in the art world, when you're in it for your own damn talent. Basically winning >>>>>>>> appearing to be a winner :manny:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX I know I been clowned you before for talking slick on other posters but other than that I think you're a cool dude just trying to come up in the world, so I'll leave you with the advice that don't make the trappings of success your focus, you'll get depressed if you keep wondering why the bytches and the riches haven't arrived yet, but if you keep your focus on your work you got this in the bag, and I think that's the only way to stay positive in the art world, when you're in it for your own damn talent. Basically winning >>>>>>>> appearing to be a winner :manny:
breh i been their done that...ive walked through mental purgatory..i did everything u said ive experienced....now im really to win...i did the depressed thing, i did the low wage job thing, i did the broke thing....i did it all....im ready to cross the finish line...and i am going to cross it