Anybody ever stalk their old HS classmates FB pages to see if their doing better?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
breh i been their done that...ive walked through mental purgatory..i did everything u said ive experienced....now im really to win...i did the depressed thing, i did the low wage job thing, i did the broke thing....i did it all....im ready to cross the finish line...and i am going to cross it
But all that is something you can NEVER forget, not even if you become bigger than Jay, you can't forget what it felt like when you were nothing or you'll fail, that's why a lot of guys blow up for fifteen minutes and then fall off, because they forget that what got them success in the first place was the product they were pushing, that's the only thing separating you from the other flash in a pan success stories

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to stop you. Just wondering why you would make such an dramatic declaration only to not follow through.

PS Ain't shyt empowering about this thread. :mjlol: Stop it.
what empowering words have u dropped?

where are your enlightenment threads?
wheres your innovative full length one of a kind art project talking about reality?
wheres your aspiration threads?

all u do, is come here and talk down trying to get black men to shut up and go with the status quo....u behave like a bedwench...im just being real with u....ill never quit talking , fukk u think I'am, one of these lame simps u deal with...lol fukk outta here.....baby im going to the top and not only that, ima keep preaching this fly shyt...ima keep telling brothas to be kings....

U couldnt last one day in my shoes....if I let u barrow my brain for 5 mins...youll be on the ground shivering, u wouldnt be able too keep these demons at bay...., i think so big...itll have u in a fetal position on the ground

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
what empowering words have u dropped?

where are your enlightenment threads?
wheres your innovative full length one of a kind art project talking about reality?
wheres your aspiration threads?

all u do, is come here and talk down trying to get black men to shut up and go with the status quo....u behave like a bedwench...im just being real with u....ill never quit talking , fukk u think I'am, one of these lame simps u deal with...lol fukk outta here.....baby im going to the top and not only that, ima keep preaching this fly shyt...ima keep telling brothas to be kings....

U couldnt last one day in my shoes....if I let u barrow my brain for 5 mins...youll be on the ground shivering, u wouldnt be able too keep these demons at bay...., i think so big...itll have u in a fetal position on the ground

So... you're not leaving?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But all that is something you can NEVER forget, not even if you become bigger than Jay, you can't forget what it felt like when you were nothing or you'll fail, that's why a lot of guys blow up for fifteen minutes and then fall off, because they forget that what got them success in the first place was the product they were pushing, that's the only thing separating you from the other flash in a pan success stories
breh whatever happen, happens....my work is built too last...i dont talk about shallow shyt

i dont worry about failure, ive experience failure so many times im numb too it....what dont kill u, can only make u stronger

im still standing, and nobody in my field got my endurance or ambition....im a wolf among sheeps, these motherfukkers cant compete with me........my destiny is written in stone .....and i convinced myself, i deserve it....i put in more work than 90% of my peers....aint nobody pushing the bar the way i push it...im a fukking innovator...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it teasing or bullying that did this
i never got teased or bullied, but i always knew, i was chosen to be great...as a child i knew i was special

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... you're not leaving?
lol pearl you're a nice gal i really like u for some reason lol, got a dark vibe..i like that, but my mind is light years ahead of yours, im bored right now, you couldn't simulate me mentally if u tried....I've been places in the cerebral cortex that you'll never reach, places that most dont make it back from......keep shipping your packages and dating uninterested dikes

ima keep creating the shyt that push culture forward...

good night BP...*blows kiss*

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Naw. I shytted on them all within two years of graduating. I went from the runt of the pack to running the pack. I rubbed in my whole city's face, dipped on them, dogged out nikka's baby moms, girls, and sisters.

They got fat. I stayed fit. They went the safe route and I dropped out. They laughed when I said I wanted to try out for the HS soccer team. Little did they know I was going to farther than all those lazy ass motherfukker.

They said I couldn't get money. I got more money than all those bum ass nikkas. They made fun of my tight clothes and hipster swag. Lmao, well now! I was on my gentleman and sports wear shyt early. They hated, look at these nikkas now.

I don't listen to anyone anymore. Unless they're a maverick.

Idgaf what anyone I came up with is doing. I hope I never see any of them again. TBH, fukk everybody. Of course that excludes a few people.

People are haters and deep down inside most people hate winners like me. We fukk with each other though. It's like this. We're all planets. But I'm a big planet. When I land on a small planet it doesn't matter anymore.

These little planets get caught in my orbit and I don't even notice them until they start bothering me. Most people are little planets.

Edit: @DrX there's some shyt we gotta speak about. You gotta let your past go my man. You are not a loser. I mean that. But that bitterness is holding you back. You're putting energy that could be used for creating into destruction.

You're only hurting yourself. Yes it'll propel you to the next level, but that fuel isn't healthy. It's not sustainable. Find something or someone you love more than all the things you hate and focus on that.

Every time I think about these girls I hate I LOL frfr. Because I think about all the good times we had together and my love for them returns. I can smile when I reminisce rather than cringe.

Don't let something a child did to you affect you as an adult. Think about it. They were fukking kids! Forgive them bro. You're an adult. Furthermore they're basic normal sheep. They're going to walk of a cliff one day because the others sheep did it. Pity them. Forgive them. Lead them.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
One nikka at my HS is in the NFL and two others got a reality show.

It'd be hard for me to top that :yeshrug:
Trevone Boykin
screen-shot-2016-03-24-at-3-38-50-pm.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I actually go and hope to see them doing well. Especially the ones I went to college with. Even the ones that didn't like me. Times change, we all go through things in life. I forgive to a degree.

But yeah, I want everyone to win. Losing sucks.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol pearl you're a nice gal i really like u for some reason lol, got a dark vibe..i like that, but my mind is light years ahead of yours, im bored right now, you couldn't simulate me mentally if u tried....I've been places in the cerebral cortex that you'll never reach, places that most dont make it back from......keep shipping your packages and dating uninterested dikes

ima keep creating the shyt that push culture forward...

good night BP...*blows kiss*
Idk breh, if @BlackPearl had a square job, hated it, became a stripper, turned that money into other areas, stacked up, turned it into a six figure income business, drives a Bugatti and lives well maybe it's some like you who is talented needs to seek her advice on how she did it. Obviously, she can't help you do it how she did it but she can direct you in your own way. The fact that she responds to you means she likes you to a small degree even if it's with contempt.

You two might need each other. Ya'll both have serious winner and loser tendencies. I like both of ya'll to a degree. She might be the person that you might need to get out of your loser life as a 29 year old and start winning. You might always be an a$$hole but that don't mean you will find someone after you "made it" who will except you.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Do I stalk them? The answer is no, but I am aware of their situations. All of them have kid(s), none of them are married. :manny: The only person from my class that is doing extremely well is a guy named Alan. He went to Cornell and now works as a managment consultant for Bain and CO.

The only people I really keep up with is my college friends and roommates. They are doing way better than my high school friends. One of them works for the United Nations ( as a delegate), and is a board director for planned parenthood, she's only 23. The other one just graduated SJU law and is now an associate for Wilike farr, and Gallagher.

Have to step my game up.