Anybody ever stalk their old HS classmates FB pages to see if their doing better?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk breh, if @BlackPearl had a square job, hated it, became a stripper, turned that money into other areas, stacked up, turned it into a six figure income business, drives a Bugatti and lives well maybe it's some like you who is talented needs to seek her advice on how she did it. Obviously, she can't help you do it how she did it but she can direct you in your own way. The fact that she responds to you means she likes you to a small degree even if it's with contempt.

You two might need each other. Ya'll both have serious winner and loser tendencies. I like both of ya'll to a degree. She might be the person that you might need to get out of your loser life as a 29 year old and start winning. You might always be an a$$hole but that don't mean you will find someone after you "made it" who will except you.
:pachaha: nikka what? U can't compare us....we're two different people with two different life stories. Lol @take her advice, I have a one of kind talent and skills on top of that.

Then u gonna to say 'say likes u to a degree '. :skip: I'm honored, the Queen respond to me, man foh....she should feel honored I respond, shyt I'm the one actually saying something in my post. I don't give a fukk about a car...all a buggati is a fukking piece of metal. I got knowledge worth more than 20 of those

She got all her pocessions by selling her soul anyway, I had a few small opportunities...but I walk the path of righteousness

We both need each other? Bro we don't even know each other....I don't need anybody, matter of fact when I get to the city, it's on....it's over, they're going to put the crown on my head, they have no choice....I'm not worried, o got everything mapped out

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being defensive isn't a complicated emotion or thought process hun. You may be confusing light years with centimeters. Neither of which you are "ahead" of me in. All you had to say is that you're not leaving. Instead you throw tantrums and try to dress it up as being a genius like you Kanye or some shyt.

You're not taking your ass anywhere. Got it. See ya on Monday.

:russ:
Blasé blasé....u want to partner up and ship my packages, package shipper...too busy bringing new life into the world
Naw. I shytted on them all within two years of graduating. I went from the runt of the pack to running the pack. I rubbed in my whole city's face, dipped on them, dogged out nikka's baby moms, girls, and sisters.

They got fat. I stayed fit. They went the safe route and I dropped out. They laughed when I said I wanted to try out for the HS soccer team. Little did they know I was going to farther than all those lazy ass motherfukker.

They said I couldn't get money. I got more money than all those bum ass nikkas. They made fun of my tight clothes and hipster swag. Lmao, well now! I was on my gentleman and sports wear shyt early. They hated, look at these nikkas now.

I don't listen to anyone anymore. Unless they're a maverick.

Idgaf what anyone I came up with is doing. I hope I never see any of them again. TBH, fukk everybody. Of course that excludes a few people.

People are haters and deep down inside most people hate winners like me. We fukk with each other though. It's like this. We're all planets. But I'm a big planet. When I land on a small planet it doesn't matter anymore.

These little planets get caught in my orbit and I don't even notice them until they start bothering me. Most people are little planets.

Edit: @DrX there's some shyt we gotta speak about. You gotta let your past go my man. You are not a loser. I mean that. But that bitterness is holding you back. You're putting energy that could be used for creating into destruction.

You're only hurting yourself. Yes it'll propel you to the next level, but that fuel isn't healthy. It's not sustainable. Find something or someone you love more than all the things you hate and focus on that.

Every time I think about these girls I hate I LOL frfr. Because I think about all the good times we had together and my love for them returns. I can smile when I reminisce rather than cringe.

Don't let something a child did to you affect you as an adult. Think about it. They were fukking kids! Forgive them bro. You're an adult. Furthermore they're basic normal sheep. They're going to walk of a cliff one day because the others sheep did it. Pity them. Forgive them. Lead them.
Naw bro.....I don't forgive, I just need to be on the mountain top, I need that personal vindication

I don't need to let them know I was a giant and they were ants....ppl in my family

Even my dad....i can't wait until I have him kissing my ass....lol ima be his dad....pit him allowance, turn him into a yes man lol j/k kinda

Anyway We gotta finish that interview tho lol

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you're not on my level sales wise. It would be a waste of my time. Enjoy your weekend.
That's your problem...u can't see the big picture

I do....

love ya tho ....enjoy your weekend