Anyone find it a chore to be social?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Useful info that can help you, benefical things?

Yes. There are personal benefits such as confidence. As I got used to talking with more and more strangers, I developed a sense of confidence in just striking up random conversations.

The external benefits are love interests, friends, and connections that I built up overtime.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes. There are personal benefits such as confidence. As I got used to talking with more and more strangers, I developed a sense of confidence in just striking up random conversations.

The external benefits are love interests, friends, and connections that I built up overtime.
Good on you.:obama:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
If I don't want to be sociable I just don't be sociable

Yes, it feels like a chore sometimes but usually then I'm not actively trying to socialize because when you do it and it's a chore your energy ain't right and people wonder if they did something wrong and it fukks up the vibes

When I'm in a sociable mood I'm sociable, but yes I see where you're coming from, it's best not to be give out the fake energy if you really ain't feeling it

But you know with your job and all you kind of have to force it because you're getting paid, music helps me if I have a situation where I have to socialize, I find being positive and forcing a smile helps you shift into a reality where you are genuinely enjoying a mundane social task

:ehh: