Ask a breh living in Italy anything, thread..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Stop it :mjlol:

OP aint ever setting foot in an African nation willingly :mjgrin:

In their minds there is nothing to see or do in that part of the world. They'll visit every other country not located in Africa over one that is every single time. They can't wear going to an African country as a badge like they can do with a European/Asian/ME one. It is what it is :yeshrug:
:usure: my man you know nothing about me or where I have been :camby:

Rayzah

Daps
Update. I left Italy December 2017 more so because of contracting problems. My final review of Italy is. Beautiful scenery great weather nice looking women the black people that do live there are in the northern regions. I do want to revisit Italy but ever Naples again. That place sucks, it’s cool for a minute but the utter chaos that is that city gets olds pretty quick. If you do go to Naples hit up ischia or Amalfi coast/sorrento those places are really nice.

As for me I went home for a few months and now I’m I s Korea. The ask a brother living in Korea thread is coming soon.

Last edited:
Daps
Update. I left Italy December 2017 more so because of contracting problems. My final review of Italy is. Beautiful scenery great weather nice looking women the black people that do live there are in the northern regions. I do want to revisit Italy but ever Naples again. That place sucks, it’s cool for a minute but the utter chaos that is that city gets olds pretty quick. If you do go to Naples hit up ischia or Almirante coast those places are really nice.

As for me I went home for a few months and now I’m I s Korea. The ask a brother living in Korea thread is coming soon.

This might be a dumb question but do you have to be in the military to get a Defense contract? I'm in IT but I get bored with companies quickly. Looking to get my CCNA this year and then look for something else.

This is an awesome thread.

Rayzah

Daps
This might be a dumb question but do you have to be in the military to get a Defense contract? I'm in IT but I get bored with companies quickly. Looking to get my CCNA this year and then look for something else.

This is an awesome thread.
Naw. I never served. You just have to hunt down them companies that have those contracts. And apply like crazy