Ask a breh living in Italy anything, thread..

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Italy is one of the places that I want to visit next year. How much would you say it takes to visit/stay for a week or two? How expensive is it and do you like it so far? Thanks!

Oh! One more! Obviously I can't speak a lick of the language yet lol. By any chance do they know a little bit of English too? Sorry if the questions are strange!

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Man I wanted to go visit Italy so bad last year (had a trip all planned out to Sardinia and everything) but ended up having to go Spain instead. I had a good time in Spain but I really wished I saw Italy.. I heard the food there is amazing

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I wanted to go visit Italy so bad last year (had a trip all planned out to Sardinia and everything) but ended up having to go Spain instead. I had a good time in Spain but I really wished I saw Italy.. I heard the food there is amazing

Spain >>>> other European countries

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Italy is one of the places that I want to visit next year. How much would you say it takes to visit/stay for a week or two? How expensive is it and do you like it so far? Thanks!

Oh! One more! Obviously I can't speak a lick of the language yet lol. By any chance do they know a little bit of English too? Sorry if the questions are strange!

Cost of living isnt high, but I live in Naples, so I am sure Rome and all of the areas up north are more expensive. If you plan on visiting I would suggest flying the local Italian airlines to save money. as far as how I like it, ehhn the food is good, they use fresh ingredients and that makes a big difference in taste. However restaurants are only open from like noon to 3 then re open after 6 and you really can only get Italian food here, there are no Asian fusion restaurants or fried chicken spots.. I must say driving here will drive you crazy tho

Single?
If so getting laid a lot?:lupe:

Where in Italy?
What are you doing there?
Are you knocking down pawgs?

If you are a half decent person then you will have a nice selection of women to choose from. The women here are mostly in shape and some have a little ass on them.. European women dont come out the house looking like they just rolled out the bed like in some countries (america)
I few on my roster right now, one is actually black

Is it true that Italian men are the rudest human beings on the face of the earth?
Naw not really, in general people are alot more approachable and helpful than my brothers in DC
do you ever get called "little black boy" like Balotelli and Boateng?:mjpls:
Do you support AC Milan? :mjpls:
What that muffler looking like breh? :mjpls:

naw atleast not to my face still dont care about soccer and dont know what you mean by the last comment

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw atleast not to my face still dont care about soccer and dont know what you mean by the last comment

Mufflers are long thin scarves, alotta football fans wear then with their team logo. But yeah if you don't watch it like that I don't expect you to know that.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
European women dont come out the house looking like they just rolled out the bed like in some countries (america)

Lol...I lived in France for about a year...thats one of the first things I noticed when I got back was how raggedy people but especially the women dressed here.. Really had me looking at them like :ohhh: for a good 6 months...now I'm kinda just used to it

going to the store in dirty ass clothes and pajamas and shyt..:hhh:. it made me realize how country America is compared to the rest of the world...

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Lol...I lived in France for about a year...thats one of the first things I noticed when I got back was how raggedy people but especially the women dressed here.. Really had me looking at them like :ohhh: for a good 6 months...now I'm kinda just used to it

going to the store in dirty ass clothes and pajamas and shyt..:hhh:. its out a control here
Yea i hear yall and all.... but be comfortable yet presentable.... but i love being relaxed at all times if plausible.

Love chicks in makeup but if they dnt rock it 24/7 im fine wit it too. Man, some chicks are uncomfortable without putting on their face at all times in public and etc and it's absurd imo :yeshrug: vanity life