Ask a breh living in Italy anything, thread..

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
No not yet, but I should be there before the summers over

Rome, Veniece, pisa places like that enough english is spoken so you will be fine. You can pretty much visit any major city in the world without speaking the language.. We have to stop being worried about that, most tourist areas see alot of UK travelers and they will accomodate english speakers
After my experience in PR im a bit worried about going somewhere if I dont speak the language, I travel solo most of the times and dont really hang out at touristy spots, im torn between Barcelona, Portugal and Morroco for my next trip but leaning toward Morroco since I speak french

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
After my experience in PR im a bit worried about going somewhere if I dont speak the language, I travel solo most of the times and dont really hang out at touristy spots, im torn between Barcelona, Portugal and Morroco for my next trip but leaning toward Morroco since I speak french
Moroccan are rude I hear, I hear great things about Portugal, I already spoke about Barca.. I guess it depends on the person cause I made out fine in DR without knowing any spanish, then there is this wonderful app called google translate that has got me through alot of situations..

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd choose Spain and Portugal before Morocco. Haven't heard good things about Morocco.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Been living here since March..

I need one of them dark hair beauties my man. :noah:What's the deal

images