Ask a breh living in Italy anything, thread..

im not you

All Star
Daps
but to OP..

what you there for? how long it take you to get over the culture shock? you ever planning on coming back?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
but to OP..

what you there for? how long it take you to get over the culture shock? you ever planning on coming back?

US Navy has a naval base in Naples and Aviano is literally an 1.5 hours away To randomly move there without really speaking italian is either a corporate move (likely banking sector) or U.S. military.

U in the the military OP? Remember not to break OPSEC....

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
US Navy has a naval base in Naples amd Aviano is literally an 1.5 hours away To randomly move there without really speaking italian is either a corporate move (likely banking sector) or U.S. military.

U in the the military OP? Remember not to break OPSEC....
Naw, but Defense contracting is the secret

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You been to a game? You been to the club by the water yet? Kind of in the hood?

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's cool I plan on visiting Italy one day. Could you upload some of the pics, if any, that you've taken of Naples?

Rayzah

Daps
but to OP..

Im here for work, the culture shock wasnt really that big of a deal becuase I lived in the middle east before and compared to there europe is more like western culture than asia.. The language isnt easy to learn because the words are so damn hard to pronounce and Italian isnt spoken anywhere else outside of italy.. Also you can forget about seeing any hollywood movies here because they dub them into italian, that may seem normal but Ive been to Thailand, qatar, dubai, japan, panama to see movies, in english but this country refuses to atleast use subtitles I think that is just ridiculous..

Naples is like its own little world most of these dudes dont even speak italian, they speak neopolitan which is completely different

Rayzah

Daps
You been to a game? You been to the club by the water yet? Kind of in the hood?
naw, I live right by the stadium too, maybe one day. Havnt done too much partying here

What do you do specifically?

:troll:

If I told you I would have to kill you:birdman:

That's cool I plan on visiting Italy one day. Could you load some of the pics, if any, that you've taken of Naples?

Maybe later, i hate uploading pics here, its too much work.. I will upload a few when i get home

---

Superstar
Daps
Congrats on traveling best thing a brother can do.

Money:
Read youth unemployment is high does it look like it their.

If I setup a few website geared towards them what would Italians buy? Also what is popping out there so brothers can make loot from Italian?

Enjoy your time out there and hope it ain't the last spot you hit up. Brothers need to travel.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lol...I lived in France for about a year...thats one of the first things I noticed when I got back was how raggedy people but especially the women dressed here.. Really had me looking at them like :ohhh: for a good 6 months...now I'm kinda just used to it

going to the store in dirty ass clothes and pajamas and shyt..:hhh:. it made me realize how country America is compared to the rest of the world...
The US of America, savage life!

Rayzah

Daps
Have you been to the Island of Sicily? Gotta make that trip one day. The Moor history has intrigued me a lot.
No not yet, but I should be there before the summers over
is it worth it to visit if I dont speak a lick of spanish :patrice:

Rome, Veniece, pisa places like that enough english is spoken so you will be fine. You can pretty much visit any major city in the world without speaking the language.. We have to stop being worried about that, most tourist areas see alot of UK travelers and they will accomodate english speakers

Rayzah

Daps
Congrats on traveling best thing a brother can do.

Money:
Read youth unemployment is high does it look like it their.

If I setup a few website geared towards them what would Italians buy? Also what is popping out there so brothers can make loot from Italian?

Enjoy your time out there and hope it ain't the last spot you hit up. Brothers need to travel.
Honestly I havent thought about any of that, but one thing I wish they had here were traffic lights, stop signs and just things to help give order to the insanity that is driving here.. The city of naples in general needs to have the city roads overhauled completly