Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tweets jokes about Christians on Christmas Day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what language is your first language? Cause none of this makes any sense.

I don't believe in any gods. It doesn't speak to anything else I believe or disbelieve

Do you not find it possible to not believe in any deity and still have a whole other host of ideas?

Atheists are not nihilists.

1. You are ignoring the facts by pretending Im speaking a language you never heard of. Typical.
2. That's nice that you don't believe but how do think science supports your belief.
3. Your whole host of ideas are not your own nor do they actually apply to real solutions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. You are ignoring the facts by pretending Im speaking a language you never heard of. Typical.
2. That's nice that you don't believe but how do think science supports your belief.
3. Your whole host of ideas are not your own nor do they actually apply to real solutions.
Science informs my statements of facts

science can only inform your ethics but so much. Ethics vary among "scientific" communities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Science informs my statements of facts

science can only inform your ethics but so much. Ethics vary among "scientific" communities.

:mjlol: You haven't provided any of those facts. Your movement are full of liars, con-artists and contradictions. Nothing more. It's been proven through many debates from religious scientists to Scientism Leaders.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: You haven't provided any of those facts. Your movement are full of liars, con-artists and contradictions. Nothing more. It's been proven through many debates from religious scientists to Scientism Leaders.
I don't even know what you're arguing at this point.

Frankly, I'm not a religious person...but not being religious doesn't mean anything.

There are atheists libertarians, atheist liberals, atheist conservatives, atheist marxists, atheist capitalists, atheist environmentalists, and atheist dumbasses

I don't see what your argument is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly the atheist continue like hard-headed children to ignore Tyson's video on why he isn't atheist...

@Melbournelad @napoleon

Jack-Nicholson-Shut-Up-Shut-Up-Shut-Up.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
It would be interesting to see him go in on Muslims on Ramadan but he probably wants to keep his head on his body. I would also like to see him go in on Jews on Yom Kippur but he probably wants to keep working in television media. Christians make an easy target these days so that is why they are getting that work. He knows he will get nothing but some hate mail from the KKK hypocrites along with some angry tweets from soccer moms. If I had his platform and wanted to push people to do a double take on Christianity, I would use the many contradictions between the old and new testaments as well as white imperialism as a starting point. The rest flows from there but this guy comes off as a mocker and probably drives people deeper into their backward ideas.

Solid post right here, i respect your mind....

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
im pretty sure neil claims agnostic because he knows its not scientifically verifiable or otherwise completely falsifiable that there is no higher power(s). he thinks religion(s) as institutions are largely hogwash because of historical inaccuracies and distortions to appeal to social control..but he probably respects those who worship faithfully rather than just celebrate when its convenient and when everyone else does. and i agree with him on that completely if that is an accurate read on his perspective. i just dont think thats relevant to the criticisms of what he said because it was more about when he said it. he also probably figured that only those that celebrate for the sake of celebrating and arent truly knowledgable on the history of christmas would get offended and those are most likely the ones he doesnt really care about since he is meticulous in detail as a person and in his profession.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
im pretty sure neil claims agnostic because he knows its not scientifically verifiable or otherwise completely falsifiable that there is no higher power(s). he thinks religion(s) as institutions are largely hogwash because of historical inaccuracies and distortions to appeal to social control..but he probably respects those who worship faithfully rather than just celebrate when its convenient and when everyone else does. and i agree with him on that completely if that is an accurate read on his perspective. i just dont think thats relevant to the criticisms of what he said because it was more about when he said it. he also probably figured that only those that celebrate for the sake of celebrating and arent truly knowledgable on the history of christmas would get offended and those are most likely the ones he doesnt really care about since he is meticulous in detail as a person and in his profession.

I can agree with this...