Back Home After 2Yrs in County on Murder I Didn't Commit AMAA

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
Being locked up during height of the COVID Pandemic was brutal.
I managed to make the most out of it mentally..Read a lot, tightened up my self-discipline & strengthened my patience & my ability to analyze people's behaviors & react accordingly.

I'm currently out on pre-trial house arrest & waiting for my work release to be processed.

Ask me almost anything..

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
You've been locked up for 2 years, before the trial? Damn
Were you found at the scene of the crime?
Why would law enforcement identify and arrest you as a suspect in a murder?
No. Arrested 12 months after incident.

Circumstantial evidence placed me at the scene. Coerced witness later stated I pulled the trigger.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
No. Arrested 12 months after incident.

Circumstantial evidence placed me at the scene. Coerced witness later stated I pulled the trigger.
It’s a lot of dudes sitting down because the police and DA coached the witness to say what they wanted them to say. One of my bros locked up behind that.

I talk to a lot of people in the Feds, county, and State and they all been telling me it’s been hell during covid, all types of abuse and constitutional violations going on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't have any questions but I got hemmed up for rape which I also didn't do but I wasn't prepared to do a quick 20 for a lie so I prepared to bounce and a chick I was seeing overheard me talking to my cousin and told me not to run. When I asked her why she told me I wasn't going to jail when I asked her how she knew that she said there's no way they would've released me on my own recognizance if they were planning to convict me so off top it was a weak case.

Don't know why you did 2 years without bail then they gave you bail but obviously the case must be weak because they let you out.