Back Home After 2Yrs in County on Murder I Didn't Commit AMAA

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
How many times did you fight in there?
Depends what u consider a fight, but not often maybe 6-7 times. Lost my temper over dumb shyt early on.

Environment is like "everyone wants to kill each other so almost everyone is on chill"
When shyt is up, the tension in the air palpable

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Best of luck with your case OP, but this thread probably isn’t a good idea. Anything you say can and will be used against you. Why take the chance? Plus you might be messing up civil suit possibilities.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What’s the most best thing to send someone locked up.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
As someone who was able to beat a fingerprint case for something that I didn't do, I'm letting you know that it is possible to beat this. Keep your head up, and I wish you luck.

*This is also why I always say that showing up for jury duty summons is so important. I get not wanting to be stuck trying a fellow breh/brehette, but if you don't, it's just going to be a box filled with twelve old cacs judging them. At the very least, show up for the initial summons and when they're performing the eliminations say, "I feel that I can be a fair and impartial juror if needed, but I also do not necessarily trust the police". One of the potential jurors in my case said this during the process, and I know that it planted the seed of doubt needed to find me innocent for the ones that did end up getting selected and for that I am forever grateful to the woman that said it 🙏
Bruh you gotta give us more details on your case. shyt sounds podcast worthy… :lupe: