Back Home After 2Yrs in County on Murder I Didn't Commit AMAA

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
First trip?

I ain't been inside a cell in 20 years next April

What's the max on a commissary bag now? Like what's the most you can order?

shyt use to be a 40 bag

Daps
I don't have any questions but I got hemmed up for rape which I also didn't do but I wasn't prepared to do a quick 20 for a lie so I prepared to bounce and a chick I was seeing overheard me talking to my cousin and told me not to run. When I asked her why she told me I wasn't going to jail when I asked her how she knew that she said there's no way they would've released me on my own recognizance if they were planning to convict me so off top it was a weak case.

Don't know why you did 2 years without bail then they gave you bail but obviously the case must be weak because they let you out.

Good on for listening to her. A lot of brothas wouldn't have listened. You should lock that one down. She cares about you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good on for listening to her. A lot of brothas wouldn't have listened. You should lock that one down. She cares about you.
Well I did help her get a decent job at my company. But she knew because she had an ex who got in a shootout with the cops and somehow beat the case.

In homie's case it was in the wake of the Freddie Gray Killing and it was in Baltimore.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
How much time did you have to spend in your cell? What books did you read?
It varied. But during peak COVID I spent 10 days straight locked in.. Was mentally drained at one point, stressing but never lost myself.
I read a lil of everything. list would be long as hell but, Robert Green - Books on ancient Egypt - H Rap Brown - "7 Habits of Highly Effective Ppl" - Mike Tyson's, Kevin Hart's, Trevor Noah's memoirs. -George RR Martin- Rick Yancey to name some
You been in the joint for 2 years but you know about the @Don Diego saga? :patrice:
Nah. Just hope he makes out. I wouldn't wish that shyt on anyone

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Just a deluxe edition 5 wks after the LP flops

Listen breh all you need is a one hot song. The rest can be whatever.

Since you just got out the joint do what Bobby Shmurda did and take forever to put out some trash. Come out the gate doing some bootleg Pop Smoke drill shyt. You will eat.