Beyonce Snatching Country Got CowMaga Punching The Air.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
How big of a donation would it take to fukkin ban all Tariq Nasheed threads on the coli?
Or at the very least, could they implement a proper filter so any mention of this fukkface gets immediately ignored?

Breh the dude who owns this site hasn't been here in a long time, his own mods reached out to him with no answer. The mods do their best, but this forum is a ticking time bomb if the owner doesn't give a fukk :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I used to listen to opie and Anthony sometimes in the mid 2000s to 2010.

Dude legit was funny but his racism was always gonna be his downfall. Him and Patrice were a good yin and Yang. And every time a black person came in real time he would get real respectful and humble.

I think when Louis CK dropped the n bomb in the room with Patrice and all the white guys were laughing was when I had to tune it out. Ever since Patrice died and he went solo he went full Racist and unhinged.

Crazy he was doing interviews with Paul Mooney, dl hughley, Kevin hart, ice cube. Racism has literally destroyed his career and his life. And dude is at the point of no return.

:why:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
lol why do white people be so meek and mellow in person but then have all of this energy for online

that shyt cant be healthy in the long run
Seriously....I beggg for a white kid to come at me with this energy. But it becer happebs in real life.

They stay quiet and cowardly. Its so annoying

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only thing I can agree that we technically got from them is the English language and we were forced to speak it. Other than that, ain’t shyt original about these p*ssy ass cacs.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
That devil cumia is a blatant racist and a hardcore white supremacist, half of all his posts are whining about black people.
I remember he specifically went crazy when Obama was elected.

Should've known alot of whites felt that way

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How big of a donation would it take to fukkin ban all Tariq Nasheed threads on the coli?
Or at the very least, could they implement a proper filter so any mention of this fukkface gets immediately ignored?
full

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
i dont get it. Your mad that he checked him?:childplease:

And of course you would have a bunch of non fbas and nikkas like Hoecean (@Billy Ocean ) dapping that up

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And of course you would have a bunch of non fbas and nikkas like Hoecean (@Billy Ocean ) dapping that up
Even if I agree with the message, I despise this particular messenger and charlatan and huckster.

Do you get it now?
Probably not.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

This fukking spineless coward always got some slick shyt to say online but scared to meet up to get a proper ass whoopin :laff:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I used to listen to opie and Anthony sometimes in the mid 2000s to 2010.

Dude legit was funny but his racism was always gonna be his downfall. Him and Patrice were a good yin and Yang. And every time a black person came in real time he would get real respectful and humble.

I think when Louis CK dropped the n bomb in the room with Patrice and all the white guys were laughing was when I had to tune it out. Ever since Patrice died and he went solo he went full Racist and unhinged.

Crazy he was doing interviews with Paul Mooney, dl hughley, Kevin hart, ice cube. Racism has literally destroyed his career and his life. And dude is at the point of no return.

That’s why I always wait for it. That shyt is bubbling inside them and one day they just start letting it out

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Even if I agree with the message, I despise this particular messenger and charlatan and huckster.

Do you get it now?
Probably not.
Yea but why take this particular moment to prioritize going after him given the content in the o.p

It would make sense if the o.p was centered around him. Then you would have a better point :beli: