"They Built the Country."-Joe Biden on illegals and immigrants

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude is a fukking remedial dumb fukk. I'm not even going to pay him a second of my time.

I realized no matter how much evidence we have of being fukked over by the democrats you will have people fighting to the death to save them to them politics is a religion. they will sell us out for their team to stay in power... we on the road to being a permanent underclass and they have no answer on why these democrat politicians will give us financial tangibles but everyone else gets something...but yet they want black people to be the footstool the base to keep the democrats in power and receive nothing for it.

if there's no economic empowerment for us as black people then there's nothing to talk about every other group is an single issue voter... we've been voting for 60+ years and aint get shyt from them!!! That's what it means to be #BOTHSIDES realizing that bothsides are a$$holes and for us to vote your interest not a fukking party... :ufdup: :manny:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I’m neutral about your comment because I’m not a Republican. Your attempt at insulting me fell flat. I said before I hate all parties and candidates so it’s whatever.

It’s funny to me though since I’m not dikk sucking Biden you think that I support evil ass Trump. I hope that the DNC is paying you for all your hard work.

Want to try again

If you hate both parties than your opinion doesn't matter. You hate both sides but like all both siders you're deeply concerned and invested in seeing more attacks and criticism towards Joe Biden ahead fo an election. But you absolutely hate everyone. Okay. You can play this childish game with someone else but not me. It's obvious what yall are about to anyone with the critical thinking skills of a gnat. Especially when this is the type of irrelevant dumb shyt yall wanna rile up people over while ignoring Trumps deliberate attacks on black rights.

If you hate all parties and candidates than stop worrying about who people are criticizing or supporting or voting for. Go find something you're interested in.

You have never once in your life seen a bothsider jump into a thread to defend Joe Biden or Democrats. Ever. You have never seen @ORDER_66 or that bytch ass @TripleAgent or any of the bothsides c00n brigade go out of their way to defend Democrats, remind people of Republicans attacks on black rights across the country or even talk about it. And you know this but you think you're being clever with this both sides shyt.

I hope whatever PAC sends you useless bothsides barbershop babbling contrarians just to be useful idiots for Republicans every election cycles sends you a nice "nikkas 4 Trump" t shirt for your service.

No I'd rather not go back and forth with you Republic00ns

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you hate both parties than your opinion doesn't matter. You hate both sides but like all both siders you're deeply concerned and invested in seeing more attacks and criticism towards Joe Biden ahead fo an election. But you absolutely hate everyone. Okay. You can play this childish game with someone else but not me. It's obvious what yall are about to anyone with the critical thinking skills of a gnat. Especially when this is the type of irrelevant dumb shyt yall wanna rile up people over while ignoring Trumps deliberate attacks on black rights.

If you hate all parties and candidates than stop worrying about who people are criticizing or supporting or voting for. Go find something you're interested in.

You have never once in your life seen a bothsider jump into a thread to defend Joe Biden or Democrats. Ever. You have never seen @ORDER_66 or that bytch ass @TripleAgent or any of the bothsides c00n brigade go out of their way to defend Democrats, remind people of Republicans attacks on black rights across the country or even talk about it. And you know this but you think you're being clever with this both sides shyt.

I hope whatever PAC sends you useless bothsides barbershop babbling contrarians just to be useful idiots for Republicans every election cycles sends you a nice "nikkas 4 Trump" t shirt for your service.

No I'd rather not go back and forth with you Republic00ns
Now you’re calling me a both sider. Yousa c00n I hope you know that … water carrying dikk sucking sycophant. I’ll bet Joe could take your manhood. You a true true fan boy. Got posters on the wall of politicians you beat off too.

I can’t wait until your idol of politics fails you.

You are so dumb that you really for real think that because I say fukk your party I’ll vote for the other party.

You do know that some people hate politics right? I’m here to cause you political geeks grief that’s my only mission.

I’m like the atheist in the Christian thread. fukk your belief system and fairy tales of what these liars promise you.

I’m apolitical and at the same time I’m a budding anarchist in the sense that I hope they both burn … your party and the next one.

Oh yeah and for the record fukk Republicans and Democrats and take that ‘nikkas for Trump’ shirt and use it as a tampon for your loose bleeding a$$hole.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
AMERICA WAS NOT SOLELY BUILT DURING THE TIME OF SLAVERY.

WHAT DON'T YOU FUKKING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.

Nobody is being dismissive of the contributions of slaves and black people to this nation. It is an imperative part of the history of this nation. But to dismiss the contributions of other groups is just flat out ignorant and nonsensical.

There hasn't been one factual refuttal to any of my posts. It's just feelings feelings, feelings, bubble, bubble, bubble.

American slavery late 1400 to 1960s

Yes, I'm counting Jim Crow ... slavery.

Understand that.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
nikkas aren't allowed to criticize Biden whatsoever :dahell:

some of these nikkas really, really are DNC shills and ops :francis:

bytch ass fakkit got all triggered and emotional like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

Joe Biden could say the sky is purple and if nikkas disagree it's pandemonium :russ:

meanwhile they're doing everything but addressing the issue at hand, which is what he said :sas2:

deflection is what people resort to when they don't have an actual retort :yeshrug:

shyt is abysmal and predictable and has been for a while :manny:
I got temporarily banned for my Biden thread. Damn shame.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
100%
But it's not slander to also say they weren't the only ones with a contribution.
Facts. Only the coli would like to turn this into a exploit piss contest :snoop: It's an ugly American part of history that should've been addressed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Okay but let's not pretend if he said verbatim "ADOS/FBA built the country"...

The Coli: "He's pandering"
shannon-sharpe.gif
Bidensexuals always coming up with some hypothetical example of Biden actually being respectful to black voters because no real life example exists :mjlol: