"They Built the Country."-Joe Biden on illegals and immigrants

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I used to be sort of joking when I said all the Democrats have for black folks is bbq and dance moves, but this time around, that's all they literally brought to the table LOL

Joe being Joe and praising his new Latin voting base. He did the SAME thing when it came to reparations for black Americans. He ignored the question and went on to praise Latin immigrants. Now, he is saying they built the country. Kamala explicitly going on television and telling blacks they aren't getting anything just for them, which is in line with Obama's the rising tide raises all boats rhetoric. They are straight clowning what is supposed to be their most loyal base.

Then come vote time, they don't even bother to come with a policy discussion. Joe Biden takes chicken fingers to a black family and Kamala invites the 'best and brightest' HBCU students to her house for a house party where Sexy Redd is playing. They are literally giving negroes chicken and house parties

Does anyone believe Joe Biden would take some Panda Express to a Chinese family and Kamala would invite Chinese students over to do Kung Fu and Tai Chi as a means to appeal to them?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I used to be sort of joking when I said all the Democrats have for black folks is bbq and dance moves, but this time around, that's all they literally brought to the table LOL

Joe being Joe and praising his new Latin voting base. He did the SAME thing when it came to reparations for black Americans. He ignored the question and went on to praise Latin immigrants. Now, he is saying they built the country. Kamala explicitly going on television and telling blacks they aren't getting anything just for them, which is in line with Obama's the rising tide raises all boats rhetoric. They are straight clowning what is supposed to be their most loyal base.

Then come vote time, they don't even bother to come with a policy discussion. Joe Biden takes chicken fingers to a black family and Kamala invites the 'best and brightest' HBCU students to her house for a house party where Sexy Redd is playing. They are literally giving negroes chicken and house parties

Does anyone believe Joe Biden would take some Panda Express to a Chinese family and Kamala would invite Chinese students over to do Kung Fu and Tai Chi as a means to appeal to them?

I didn’t know about the sexy redd throw down :russ:

She did the same thing last election cycle when she had them record her “dancing” to cardi B :mjlol:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
more hypotheticals :mjlol:

“He made Juneteenth a holiday” :dead:
A holiday for EVERYBODY:stopitslime:
:mjlol: Did this cracker really say he got our backs more than any president except for LBJ? Did he forget about Obama entirely, or was that a Freudian slip?

Regardless, he a lie bc LBJ actually passed legislation that was useful to us.
He's had our backs the same as all of them since: ZERO

Coli Bidensexuals strangely missing from the thread. Nap is in The Bushes (:blessed: :piss: :rip: ), but what's the rest of them's excuse? :patrice:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I do really hate the fact that people treat politics like sports teams

It’s one thing to say “dems got the better deal” but to not speak on the bullshyt cause you afraid of how it may make them look is cowardly

IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS
BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA...

NOW EVERYONE MAKES EVERYTHING
THEIR IDENTITY
WHETHER IT BE A POLITICAL PARTY,
BEING A FAN OF A MUSICAL ARTIST,
PLAYING A VIDEO GM CONSOLE,
GETTING VACCINATED ETC.

SOCIAL MEDIA RUINED THE WORLD.

:devil:
:evil:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's not true though. Slaves/black people are not the only people who built this country. That's just over the top militant ego talking.

The United States in the modern era is a culmination of 250 years of nation building. The country in 1850 looked completely different from the country in 1950. Every decade, the country continued to be built block after block, job after job, invention after invention, across multiple generations.

Immigrants (not just Hispanics, but in general) did help build the country. They came in doves during the Progressive Era of the early 1900's and took factory jobs, steel mills, took jobs building railroads and construction jobs. You will find this information in any historical research, study and analysis with a simple google search.

And yes among class lines, unions played a significant role in the development of this country and the middle class.

To get to where we are now, it took a wide variey of people and groups to get us here.
Tell us that you're not black without saying you're not black, you worthless loser :scust:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another bothsides clown making a thread in bad faith to critic biden on likely false and out of context bs which is just to shill for trump we see your games and i wont partake in it, its trump or biden and to any sane black person biden is the best choice, if only for the judges he will put on the bench
#BothSides, friend.
img_9443-png.5737751