"They Built the Country."-Joe Biden on illegals and immigrants

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Bidensexuals always coming up with some hypothetical example of Biden actually being respectful to black voters because no real life example exists :mjlol:
It's well established this is what yall do. If something is said or done for immigrants then it they just gave them the world, but if similar or even better is done for Black Americans, then it ain't shyt and only a fool would accept it.

:ufdup: You Internet Ass Muhfukkas were mad when Juneteenth was SIGNED INTO LAW as a national holiday. "He's pandering" 🙄 meanwhile people put REAL LIFE work into making that happen.

:ufdup: You Internet Ass Muhfukkas are STILL mad right now cause he SAID immigrants built the country and I tried asking OP but wtf does that mean again??? :what: Is there a bill? Law? Holiday? But you're STILL mad?
tenor.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's well established this is what yall do. If something is said or done for immigrants then it they just gave them the world, but if similar or even better is done for Black Americans, then it ain't shyt and only a fool would accept it.

:ufdup: You Internet Ass Muhfukkas were mad when Juneteenth was SIGNED INTO LAW as a national holiday. "He's pandering" 🙄 meanwhile people put REAL LIFE work into making that happen.

:ufdup: You Internet Ass Muhfukkas are STILL mad right now cause he SAID immigrants built the country and I tried asking OP but wtf does that mean again??? :what: Is there a bill? Law? Holiday? But you're STILL mad?
tenor.gif
more hypotheticals :mjlol:

“He made Juneteenth a holiday” :dead:

Daps

NO GOOFY.

IF AMERICA WAS SO BAD IN THE 1800S
PPL WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUSHING
TO GET THEIR bytch ASSES OVER HERE
BY THE MILLIONS FOR A BETTER LIFE.

THESE PPL WILLINGLY LEFT THEIR COUNTRIES
JUST LIKE THEY STILL DO TIL THIS DAY
BECAUSE AMERICA IS POPPING.

HUNDRED YRS FROM NOW
SOME GOOFY LIKE YOU IS GONNA CREDIT THE CURRENT
MIGRANTS FOR BUILDING THE FUTURE VERSION
OF AMERICA.

NO YALL ARE THE PLUMBERS
MAKING REPAIRS.
:devil:
:evil:

:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The best representation of what all white boys should be like :blessed:. Arthur Barr is on the right side of racism. Don't only invite this man to the BBQ, let wigga cook :feedme:

@DetroitEWarren

pause.

major.

pause.

you was trying to cap so hard.
you self revoked.
your pass to harlem.
go back and look at the bolded in your post.

hope you fixed it tho.
i fixed it for you.

i don't need your socalled freudian slip of harlem less proportions in my mentions tho.

stop cap'n.

art barr

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These kind of stories are almost getting to the point of being pointless. Lifelong Democrats won't change their opinion.

Him and Kamala literally brushed off reparations talk/ said blacks are not getting anything specifically for them. Then Biden most recently brings chicken to a black family while he eats a hamburger in an ad he posts on his own channel. Kamala invites HBCU students to the white house and throws them a party with Sexy Redd playing. There's not much more disrespectful you can get. Joe Biden could come up with a KKK hood on and you'll have folks talking about, "Well everybody loves pillow sheets. I love to put pillow sheets on my pillow before I go to sleep. What's wrong with what he did?"

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
These kind of stories are almost getting to the point of being pointless. Lifelong Democrats won't change their opinion.

Him and Kamala literally brushed off reparations talk/ said blacks are not getting anything specifically for them. Then Biden most recently brings chicken to a black family while he eats a hamburger in an ad he posts on his own channel. Kamala invites HBCU students to the white house and throws them a party with Sexy Redd playing. There's not much more disrespectful you can get. Joe Biden could come up with a KKK hood on and you'll have folks talking about, "Well everybody loves pillow sheets. I love to put pillow sheets on my pillow before I go to sleep. What's wrong with what he did?"
I do really hate the fact that people treat politics like sports teams

It’s one thing to say “dems got the better deal” but to not speak on the bullshyt cause you afraid of how it may make them look is cowardly

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Shills in shambles.

Check out the latest tricknology from this old ass devil

Disgusting.

:mjlol: Did this cracker really say he got our backs more than any president except for LBJ? Did he forget about Obama entirely, or was that a Freudian slip?

Regardless, he a lie bc LBJ actually passed legislation that was useful to us.