Billionaire Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor at 35, It’s Your Fault

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cats need to learn to read and digest. People used to only hear what they want to. Now they read it too :martin:

If people think he said rich by 35, you can't save them. You tried.
Some people look for any excuse not to do something/discredit it. Oh he rich but he this race, came from this situation, not exactly like my life, etc. no shyt but some dudes act like they can't take anything from these stories and apply it to themselves. Its like they need the exact fukking blueprint or else. Life don't work like that but some just want to justify their shyt for life so you just gotta let them honestly. Everyone can't be helped

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No one deserves to be poor
People deserve to get out what they put in. If you don't make the most of the opportunities you got :ld:

Main problem is really an imbalance of opportunity. Everyone should get as good of a chance to succeed as possible. But the fact that people are able to get out of poverty in the US = there are avenues now, even in our fukked up system :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What's really cool is seeing all these points in the last thread about grown adults still living with their parents now being seen as bad points in this thread.
This is an online problem Ive noticed but unless its the same exact people saying both things whats your point? People have different views.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Some of you can't read or clearly didn't bother to read what he said.

He's not saying you should be rich at 35, he's saying you shouldn't be broke, poor and in the financial red at 35 :snoop:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I agree but, only somewhat. He started Alibaba and it became a success around that age (mid 30s) thus, he's using his own life as a basis :childplease:

People progress at different rates. Life is a MARATHON. The nasty burgers you eat at McDonalds, well, that made Ray Kroc a billionaire and he started it at 52. Sam Walton was old as fukk when he started Wal-Mart. Vera Wang didn't design a single dress until 40. John Paul Dejoria was a broke divorced middle aged man living in his car by 35 with $700 to his name. Look up his net worth now though. According to Jack Ma, all those people should have shot themselves for being broke past a certain age. No breh. Not telling people to be bums. Not telling people to believe in fantasies that they can make stupid decisions all day and be rich in the future. I'm simply saying if you aint where you thought you were supposed to be at a certain age, so what? Yea, you fukked up but, that's spilled milk. Now do better and keep progressing. The average person lives to 80. We start our working lives roughly around 20. Theoretically, we can work until 70 (if we WANT). That's 50 working years. At 35, you still have about 70% of your working life left, thus, nowhere near done. If you worked until 60, that's 40 years and at 35, you still have more than 50% of your working life left. To be feeling like it's over then is silly.

would rep if the system was still working :salute:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A billion poor illiterate peasants from rural China would love a word with this dude :mjlol:

When dude was young he left college and flew to America. That is not something actually poor Chinese people can ever do. Which tells me this is likely another rich man faking as if he grew up impoverished.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Some people look for any excuse not to do something/discredit it. Oh he rich but he this race, came from this situation, not exactly like my life, etc. no shyt but some dudes act like they can't take anything from these stories and apply it to themselves. Its like they need the exact fukking blueprint or else. Life don't work like that but some just want to justify their shyt for life so you just gotta let them honestly. Everyone can't be helped

Hold my hand and think/do it for me generation :scust:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
doOtB1j.png

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
These kind of articles always amuse me......

Because they never tell the whole story........

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I agree but, only somewhat. He started Alibaba and it became a success around that age (mid 30s) thus, he's using his own life as a basis :childplease:

People progress at different rates. Life is a MARATHON. The nasty burgers you eat at McDonalds, well, that made Ray Kroc a billionaire and he started it at 52. Sam Walton was old as fukk when he started Wal-Mart. Vera Wang didn't design a single dress until 40. John Paul Dejoria was a broke divorced middle aged man living in his car by 35 with $700 to his name. Look up his net worth now though. According to Jack Ma, all those people should have shot themselves for being broke past a certain age. No breh. Not telling people to be bums. Not telling people to believe in fantasies that they can make stupid decisions all day and be rich in the future. I'm simply saying if you aint where you thought you were supposed to be at a certain age, so what? Yea, you fukked up but, that's spilled milk. Now do better and keep progressing. The average person lives to 80. We start our working lives roughly around 20. Theoretically, we can work until 70 (if we WANT). That's 50 working years. At 35, you still have about 70% of your working life left, thus, nowhere near done. If you worked until 60, that's 40 years and at 35, you still have more than 50% of your working life left. To be feeling like it's over then is silly.

I wish I could rep this post
full

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
On here, if you're not having six certs, six sigma, six series, six PAWGS, six figures at 30 you lost and you should kill yourself.
Exactly.. but every time a nikka posts some shyt about the Postal Office hiring at 15/hr,same muthafukkas flood the thread asking for links and shyt

:pachaha:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You must have me mistaken for the nikka that skeeted off in your moms mouth last night. Also if I'm a broke teenager why you wasting time to post to me when I'm not even posting towards you? You on my dikk that bad fakkit?

bytch nikka you follow me around on this forum like a lost c00n without a father figure. You love my style hoe nikka. Go take your medicine before you speak to me you emotional bytch