Boston Celtics players-only celebration for 2008 championship will not include Ray Allen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Celtics squad full of bytches. Threaten to trade Ray, but get mad when he actually leaves.

They're honestly just mad that he prospered after he left. Hating ass nikkas.

nikkaz wouldn't even have the ring they got without Ray.

And Rondo really needs to fall back. nikka, you wasn't that damn good :stopitslime:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ray was a traitor for that move. I'm over it now though, so should they. I think it's too early for a reunion though, kinda corny. Everyone should be retired to make a big deal out of it but whatever.

I think there are some similarities in durant-green to kg and Ray. Quiet and disciplined dudes rarely mesh with exagerrated barkers.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
he could just be an a$$hole, on top of the other things, and they just dont like him. saw someone return a wallet to him he lost on a golf course and he didnt even say thanks. might just not be a person they like being around

I remember a report coming out how all the guys went to his causes but he didn't show up for theirs. Ray was a dikkhead

What's the source for all this? If it's true, then why do his teammates in Miami like him? There's a bunch of pics on his ig with him kickin it with his old teammates:

Just one example:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
the Celtics Front office KEPT Ray's name in trade rumors those last couple years, but he should have stayed? :heh:

didn't they at one point actually tell Ray he had been traded only for the trade to fall through?

them cats petty.

people gonna remember Ray's game 6 shot with the Heat over anything those celtics did anyway :mjpls:
They did trade him to Indiana but it was submitted late. Ray owes those guys nothing

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What's the source for all this? If it's true, then why do his teammates in Miami like him? There's a bunch of pics on his ig with him kickin it with his old teammates:

Just one example:

the source for his wallet missing and not even saying thanks? i saw that in person at the charity golf event in tahoe they do every year. could have just had a shytty day, but youd think anyone would muster out a "hey thanks man" in any situation when a lost wallet was returned just for saving them the hassle of cancelling credit cards and having to go get a new license

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Of course Ray left because ainge literally traded him at the deadline and the deal fell thru last second

Ray was told to pack his shyt & go to the grizzlies on a phone call right before they called off the deal. They betrayed him.

Talking about loyalty :mjlol:

Ray damn near finals MVP and he don't get an invite?

Ray took it like a bytch. Memphis could have been a powerhouse with him :camby:
Paul and KG didn't take it to heart when they get sent to the Nets.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
that twitter DM fiasco told me all I needed to know about Ray Allen :mjlol: son mid 30's sounding like a horny middle schooler :picard:

take that shyt to ya personal cellphone/batphone...not ya god damn social media

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the Celtics Front office KEPT Ray's name in trade rumors those last couple years, but he should have stayed? :heh:

didn't they at one point actually tell Ray he had been traded only for the trade to fall through?

them cats petty.

people gonna remember Ray's game 6 shot with the Heat over anything those celtics did anyway :mjpls:

That must burn Rondo's decrepit soul:wow: