Boston Celtics players-only celebration for 2008 championship will not include Ray Allen

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Its a shame. Ray was awesome for us in Boston but he was ring chasing. He couldn't handle being "one of the best" and not having a ring. I think it goes back to his rivalry with Kobe from back in the day. Kobe got the rings, Ray kept chasing them.

I felt like he betrayed the team when he left for MIA. I wouldn't want him there either.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ray took it like a bytch. Memphis could have been a powerhouse with him :camby:
Paul and KG didn't take it to heart when they get sent to the Nets.
:rudy: You're missing the point entirely. Why stick around when the team spent 3 straight years trying to trade you someplace else? Ray made good money in a beautiful city playing a key role on a champion because he took control of his situation instead of letting them stay in charge of his future. Loyalty is a two way street

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Shame too because Ray went the fukk off in the series clincher I wanna see the band back together

:mjcry:
They suckas for that.....KD left without reaching the mountaintop that was within reach.....but Ray Allen and crew reached the mark....they need to get over the bs and appreciate all the contributors ......without Ray Rondo never gets a chip in his career period.....he owes ray the most.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Its a shame. Ray was awesome for us in Boston but he was ring chasing. He couldn't handle being "one of the best" and not having a ring. I think it goes back to his rivalry with Kobe from back in the day. Kobe got the rings, Ray kept chasing them.

I felt like he betrayed the team when he left for MIA. I wouldn't want him there either.

But Boston was shopping Ray:gucci:....what was he supposed to do.....y'all need to get over yourselves....that team was never a shoe in for dynasty aspirations anyway, should be thankful for what you got which Ray Allen provided. Ungrateful chumps :scust:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL....ray was OLD, and not even starting when he left. this isnt a KD situation

youre supposed to ring chase when youre old, and the celtics had fallen off heavy.

say JR smith goes to play for the warriors 5 years from now............who cares ? i can understand not being fond of the move, but to not want him to be apart of the championship reunion as if he were never on the team is crazy. theyre acting like some bytches for real.