Brehs, do you think that your skin tone has affected your dating life?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Nope, my personality would still be the same regardless of what skin tone I am so I would still struggle with finding a woman worth my time.

Daps
Yes, it does, I'm lighter in tone, and basically not only in dating, but in life, I get less shyt than people who are darker than me.

I also wear glasses and talk in the Standard American English dialect, so I sound like a white newscaster from Omaha, which also makes life easier for me than a darker breh. Yes, I recognize this and, as much as some of y'all might hate this phrase, I do recognize my privilege in comparison to darker black folks.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I'm latino and live in like a 70% cac suburban town. Boujee white chicks arent checking for the kid like that :yeshrug:

Id have a lot more success in Houston or LA where there are more Hispanic women :ohlawd:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I haven't had a problem. I only go for women are checking for me. I never shoot my shot at someone who's not.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I dont think black ppl really want to admit it,,. we have a problem with color....
its ok.. its understandable.
U live in the western world and the Caucasian standard of beauty has be put in ur head since you were a baby...
Its cool... we just have to admit it before we can fix it...
Ive worked in places with alot of ppl, warehouses, schools, coorperate buildings....
And u see the same thing over and over again... everybody is fukking... but only certain ppl are getting wifed, cuffed and fought over...

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Elaborate cause I think I’ve experienced similar.
I'm chill and very laid back and peaceful at times...a lot of us black men are stereotyped to be the super aggressive angry man who will blow up with the quickness. Some women don't take to laid back men who just want a woman to not be argumentive and fussy all the time.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I'm chill and very laid back and peaceful at times...a lot of us black men are stereotyped to be the super aggressive angry man who will blow up with the quickness. Some women don't take to laid back men who just want a woman to not be argumentive and fussy all the time.
I thought you were alluding the chicks that want the drug dealer but intelligent myth

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Been clowned about my light skin all my life sometimes by the very same p*ssy that some how falls out of the sky. I can't change who I am and wouldn't want to.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I'm latino and live in like a 70% cac suburban town. Boujee white chicks arent checking for the kid like that :yeshrug:

Id have a lot more success in Houston or LA where there are more Hispanic women :ohlawd:

Who has more success in your town you wear your black male Peers?