Broke Boy Gaming Presents...Y'all done started something!! BBG OT

BBG

Superstar
Daps
If Ima play and talk videogames all day, I might as well make content. This the official thread, and I made my first video to commemorate it's official inception.

YOUTUBE LAUNCHED!!! www.youtube.com/@theebbg

STREAMING EXCLUSIVELY ON KICK www.kick.com/theebbg

This shyt is trash I know, but at the same time it validates what it means to be BBG. Mic trash, struggle webcam, dusty wifebeater, lil azz chain, terrible editing...im giving it to you nikkas raw :shaq: and don't worry about whether I'll keep going or not. I actually enjoyed making this video, and will continue to make many, many more.

[]

Suport ya boy, fukk wit me in the comments n shyt run that engagement up negative or otherwise. I want my channel community driven where I make content based on what yall wanna see. Thank you for your time,

BBG Forever

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:salute:that's what's up

I got a little tik tok as well but not about video games.

when I see people do fighting games they usually split screen there face/game so it fits. just to give you an assist.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:salute:that's what's up

I got a little tik tok as well but not about video games.

when I see people do fighting games they usually split screen there face/game so it fits. just to give you an assist.
thanks breh, I'm really just doing it for the love of this shyt. This Tiktok gonna be all about videogames, but from a real nikka perspective. Probably will make another after the xbox showcase.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I don't have Tiktok so I won't be watching you

But big up for entering the gaming space. I'm tired of these middle aged cacs being the tastemakers of this shyt.

I wish you nothing but success breh.

:salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Put me back on ignore when you learn my bi weekly paychecks are between 10 and 16k :Jimmyumad:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Put me back on ignore when you learn my bi weekly paychecks are between 10 and 16k :Jimmyumad:
The brand don't change because of the bag. BBG is just about good deals and gaming reviews on sleeper hits. I was ready to do one on Division 2 but the servers are down and it'd be weird promoting a game that's literally unplayable right now. This also gives me an excuse to eventually cop a PlayStation too. Imma be reviewing my first time ever running through TLOU exclusively on Broke Boy Gaming :blessed:

This shyt for the culture

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Probably should have lead with this before immediately hating on MK1 but oh well. Updated OP with intro video.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The brand don't change because of the bag. BBG is just about good deals and gaming reviews on sleeper hits. I was ready to do one on Division 2 but the servers are down and it'd be weird promoting a game that's literally unplayable right now. This also gives me an excuse to eventually cop a PlayStation too. Imma be reviewing my first time ever running through TLOU exclusively on Broke Boy Gaming :blessed:

This shyt for the culture
I'm busy. I don't buy most games when they drop and wait until I have time to play them to cop.

I save money.

Bbg is an army better yet a navy :blessed:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
OP updated with XBOX Showcase Preview. I gotta get a green screen and a mic I'm out here lookin like a Broke Boy for real :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Do you have a youtube?
no, but you're the second person that's asked today :lupe: do i need to make one? I'm not excited to make a YT just for 2 coli nikkas but if yall wanna be with the gang and help support/promote, I'll get it started tonight!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
no, but you're the second person that's asked today :lupe: do i need to make one? I'm not excited to make a YT just for 2 coli nikkas but if yall wanna be with the gang and help support/promote, I'll get it started tonight!
I ain’t on TikTok but I’ll support on YouTube.

:salute:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

These days you might as well just post the same content but on multiple platforms. Make longer videos and put ‘em on YouTube, cut them into shorter clips for TikTok, Shorts, Reels, etc. That way if something happens to one of the channels like the govt banning tik tok for example you still got your content out there