Broke Boy Gaming Presents...Y'all done started something!! BBG OT

BBG

Superstar
Daps
These days you might as well just post the same content but on multiple platforms. Make longer videos and put ‘em on YouTube, cut them into shorter clips for TikTok, Shorts, Reels, etc. That way if something happens to one of the channels like the govt banning tik tok for example you still got your content out there
welp im sold. For now it'll just be compilations of my TikTok vids but once the skreets start yearning for me to elaborate further on topics, ill drop the previews on TikTok and the whole thang on yt. Appreciate the support mane frfr i coulda swore yall nikkas was just gonna try to clown me out the Arcadeum :pachaha:

Im gonna wait till I review the XBOX showcase and then launch the YT with that (along with bonus footage of the other clips)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Keep it going bro. You just hired yourself, have a consistent content schedule and none of that I'm too tired / I'm sick and you gonna be outta here in bout 5-7 years.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
no, but you're the second person that's asked today :lupe: do i need to make one? I'm not excited to make a YT just for 2 coli nikkas but if yall wanna be with the gang and help support/promote, I'll get it started tonight!
If there's not demand for it I understand.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
welp im sold. For now it'll just be compilations of my TikTok vids but once the skreets start yearning for me to elaborate further on topics, ill drop the previews on TikTok and the whole thang on yt. Appreciate the support mane frfr i coulda swore yall nikkas was just gonna try to clown me out the Arcadeum :pachaha:

Im gonna wait till I review the XBOX showcase and then launch the YT with that (along with bonus footage of the other clips)
Honestly, you can put your TIK.tok on the start and fill out the next bit of time with live gameplay clips for monetization purpose.

Or you can mash up your weeks worth of TIK TOK as a recap

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Hoping to get big enough to live stream a showcase like this. Would love to show off my impromptu talents entertaining an audience for hours.

But yeah, I'm excited as fukk for this. With this being one of the few major gaming events of the year, this feels like the playoffs. And since I'm XBOX gang and this is our last hurrah, it feels like the finals :whew: if they fukk this up IMA COOK DAT ASS lfg brehs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll have to keep that shyt consistent for a LONG time without any real viewership until it can get into something you see yourself doing long term.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You'll have to keep that shyt consistent for a LONG time without any real viewership until it can get into something you see yourself doing long term.
Yep I'm aware and am up for the challenge. I believe if I wasnt as serious of a gamer as I am I wouldn't be able to keep it up. People see me and dont take me serious as a real gamer cuz I really be outside so I'm here to get some respek on my name. Like for instance that Division 2 review was purely for the love of it. I didn't expect any traction at all reviewing a 5 year old game as a nobody. But I really am here for the culture.

I can't convince anybody with just words though, allow me to show and prove

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Aight brehs I switched it up this time. no background music, no webcam just commentary and flabby edits. Was this entertaining or do I need to go back to the old style? I'm just trying new shyt out at this point so all feedback is appreciated, let me know wassup

@MeachTheMonster
@The Mad Titan
@Pressure
@DaSk8D00D
@rabbid
@Fatboi1

honorary BBG Generals for being here from the very jump, even if some may choose to never rep the set I'll still retire your numbers like MJ in Miami:salute:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Aight brehs I switched it up this time. no background music, no webcam just commentary and flabby edits. Was this entertaining or do I need to go back to the old style? I'm just trying new shyt out at this point so all feedback is appreciated, let me know wassup

@MeachTheMonster
@The Mad Titan
@Pressure
@DaSk8D00D
@rabbid
@Fatboi1

honorary BBG Generals for being here from the very jump, even if some may choose to never rep the set I'll still retire your numbers like MJ in Miami:salute:

I think this is solid for quick recap videos or more shortform content. Music would be kinda unnecessary for a clip like this IMO. If you do anything longer on youtube, twitch, etc. tho then you’ll want to show your face just because it makes it more personable and gives your channel an identify. ( :dame: Tho)

Ultimately though in this day and age its more about consistency and frequent posting than anything so fukk it, try out whatever makes sense to you as long as you‘re putting SOMETHING out with a regular cadence then thats progress:manny:

keep at it breh:salute:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

YouTube also has a shorts section they added(guessing to compete with TikTok) thats in portrait mode for mobile viewing.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
And also, yeah, I think I have a few top 25 to even top 10 moments in life that were game related.

:salute:that's what's up

I got a little tik tok as well but not about video games.

when I see people do fighting games they usually split screen there face/game so it fits. just to give you an assist.

I don't have Tiktok so I won't be watching you

But big up for entering the gaming space. I'm tired of these middle aged cacs being the tastemakers of this shyt.

I wish you nothing but success breh.

:salute:

thats cool you're starting your own thing. might even make a lil money as your views grow. is it TikTok only or YouTube too?

while the rest of us a$$holes will argue with each other on here for no pay

Do you have a youtube?

I ain’t on TikTok but I’ll support on YouTube.

:salute:

These days you might as well just post the same content but on multiple platforms. Make longer videos and put ‘em on YouTube, cut them into shorter clips for TikTok, Shorts, Reels, etc. That way if something happens to one of the channels like the govt banning tik tok for example you still got your content out there

www.youtube.com/@theebbg

youtube launched, just a few shorts from my TikTok for now. I'm considering dropping another video tonight but dog between this and my real gig I've been WORKING cotdayum I legit havent been able to get any real gaming in at all. still the streets must be fed and I'm the chef, lets go

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
www.youtube.com/@theebbg

youtube launched, just a few shorts from my TikTok for now. I'm considering dropping another video tonight but dog between this and my real gig I've been WORKING cotdayum I legit havent been able to get any real gaming in at all. still the streets must be fed and I'm the chef, lets go
I will be watching.

Edit: I just watched all 3 vids.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
www.youtube.com/@theebbg

Keep at it. Just make sure watermarks from one app does not make it into a different one. The more you learn the faster you can crank out the content. Best bet is to batch your videos so that when you take time off you still have stuff to upload. If you are considering upgrading anything in your setup, I always recommend anything to get better audio FIRST. Best of luck! I'll follow when I get home.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I could use some help brehs. I'm running low on ideas that would actually hit. I'm looking at the performance of my videos, and it seems the stupidest ones i make get the most traction, while the ones i put A LOT of effort into (like the Sarah Bond one) gets almost no views. So in learning how these algorithms work, I dont know how to get views without doing stupid shyt, and that's not fun to me. I wanted to make a chill gaming channel that actually spread news and information, but I'll be damned if I make an Avowed or Fable preview for it to only get 20 views. Meanwhile I post an 8 second clip of my dog just sitting in my car and it's like my 3rd most viewed video.

I'm feeling the pressure because I know I have to be consistent, but I have no desire to put out bullshyt, so I'm trying to figure out what I could make a video on that has some sort of substance disguised as braindead foolery for this new era