Broke Boy Gaming Presents...Y'all done started something!! BBG OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I could use some help brehs. I'm running low on ideas that would actually hit. I'm looking at the performance of my videos, and it seems the stupidest ones i make get the most traction, while the ones i put A LOT of effort into (like the Sarah Bond one) gets almost no views. So in learning how these algorithms work, I dont know how to get views without doing stupid shyt, and that's not fun to me. I wanted to make a chill gaming channel that actually spread news and information, but I'll be damned if I make an Avowed or Fable preview for it to only get 20 views. Meanwhile I post an 8 second clip of my dog just sitting in my car and it's like my 3rd most viewed video.

I'm feeling the pressure because I know I have to be consistent, but I have no desire to put out bullshyt, so I'm trying to figure out what I could make a video on that has some sort of substance disguised as braindead foolery for this new era

Become the villain

capblk

Rookie
Daps
I could use some help brehs. I'm running low on ideas that would actually hit. I'm looking at the performance of my videos, and it seems the stupidest ones i make get the most traction, while the ones i put A LOT of effort into (like the Sarah Bond one) gets almost no views. So in learning how these algorithms work, I dont know how to get views without doing stupid shyt, and that's not fun to me. I wanted to make a chill gaming channel that actually spread news and information, but I'll be damned if I make an Avowed or Fable preview for it to only get 20 views. Meanwhile I post an 8 second clip of my dog just sitting in my car and it's like my 3rd most viewed video.

I'm feeling the pressure because I know I have to be consistent, but I have no desire to put out bullshyt, so I'm trying to figure out what I could make a video on that has some sort of substance disguised as braindead foolery for this new era
Make the content you want to make, it's just less stressful in the long run. After a while you don't even look at the views unless something goes viral. Sometimes certain videos spike in popularity way after they have been posted. The same exact content will do well in one platform and bomb on another. Chasing trends will just burn you out.

Being consistent and putting out good quality (audio + visual) is a safer bet.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Become the villain
Breh I've been the villain my whole life, but I don't know how to turn that into compelling content. Please elaborate :lupe:

Didnt watch and dont have tik tok.. but if you hop on youtube ill support breh. I want more content from regular brehs not crusty cacs or dudes with hella bred and fancy camera work n shyt. Keep it real
my youtube is in the OP.....Immaculate posting

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh I've been the villain my whole life, but I don't know how to turn that into compelling content. Please elaborate :lupe:

my youtube is in the OP.....Immaculate posting

Have Courtdog on as a guest
Play games from the toilet
Do reviews at McDonald’s since you broke

Think outside the box

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Have Courtdog on as a guest
Play games from the toilet
Do reviews at McDonald’s since you broke

Think outside the box
1) have you noticed that man hasn't posted in here ONCE? I haven't said anything because he'll of course spin it as if he just missed it, im not important enough for him to grace my thread, etc. but personally I find it extremely ironic:hubie:

2) :dahell: nah I'm still a man at the end of the day, no funboy crazy shyt

3) :russ::russ:have my XBOX plugged into the lil kids play area TVs n shyt reviewing Starfield lmao thats actually a great idea but I dont got a big following yet, McDonalds gonna be like order something or beat it, buster

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1) have you noticed that man hasn't posted in here ONCE? I haven't said anything because he'll of course spin it as if he just missed it, im not important enough for him to grace my thread, etc. but personally I find it extremely ironic:hubie:

2) :dahell: nah I'm still a man at the end of the day, no funboy crazy shyt

3) :russ::russ:have my XBOX plugged into the lil kids play area TVs n shyt reviewing Starfield lmao thats actually a great idea but I dont got a big following yet, McDonalds gonna be like order something or beat it, buster

Sell your brokeboi gaming persona!!

Courtdog might be too broke!😂

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene

My 2 cents:

Keep doing the comedy goofy videos every so often cuz i love to laugh and jokes etc. But i do appreciate well researched videos that drop knowledge and jnfo i might not know or privy to.(like the sarah bond short). Since the name is broke boy gaming if you can incorporate a way to guide brehs to good deals or sales that might be useful and cpuld get you discounts you could offer to your subscribers from sites like a fanatical or someshyt. If i can think of something else ill pass it your way breh. I like this idea man we need more regular brehs making content. Tired of cacs and weirdo brehs.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man something you might do is “real” reviews of some older games. I’ve seen hood movie reviews, but not video games.

Example: Chrono Trigger. “Chrono just met this girl and decided to hop his ass 1000 years in the past to save a ho. You know this nikka don’t get no p*ssy”

:mjlol:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Man something you might do is “real” reviews of some older games. I’ve seen hood movie reviews, but not video games.

Example: Chrono Trigger. “Chrono just met this girl and decided to hop his ass 1000 years in the past to save a ho. You know this nikka don’t get no p*ssy”

:mjlol:
Hell yeah :russ:
Stuff like that is perfect for when a breh is bored and need something

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Best advice is quantity.

There’s almost no telling which videos will hit or when.

Just make content everyday and the views will multiply each other

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just talk about shyt you’re interested in and passionate about and you’ll find an audience that share your views. Don’t over extend yourself trying to chase views cause you’re just gonna burn out and not want to do this shyt much longer.

You’re hype for starfield, just make funny hype videos for starfield. Thats what most content creators do they have something that has a lot of hype around it and base their content around it for several months. Feed off the things you like, currently happening in the gaming sphere

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
have one of your side pieces chilling with her t*ts showing?