Broke Boy Gaming Presents...Y'all done started something!! BBG OT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Xbots gonna be furious, but this the best $400 I've ever spent good Lord
No one is going to be furious. You’re going through the exact same thing every dumbass nikka goes through who chose not to play games.

Once you get through the 8 must play games you’ll be back to your normal bullshyt.

@DaSk8D00D I think went through this same thing.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
No one is going to be furious. You’re going through the exact same thing every dumbass nikka goes through who chose not to play games.

Once you get through the 8 must play games you’ll be back to your normal bullshyt.

That's 8 more must plays than my struggle box had offered since launch :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I know this mf did not just indirectly call me a dumbass :leostare:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Xbots gonna be furious, but this the best $400 I've ever spent good Lord

What games you playing first? I got PS+ and the first game I played was Ghost of Tsushima which was a great one to start off with

Then I played GoW 1, GoW: Ragnarok, and Nioh 2.

Currently playing TLoU2 but the jury still out on that one. I loved the first game and beat it 3 times on ps3/ps4 but the pacing in this one is kinda weird to me :patrice:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
What games you playing first? I got PS+ and the first game I played was Ghost of Tsushima which was a great one to start off with

Then I played GoW 1, GoW: Ragnarok, and Nioh 2.

Currently playing TLoU2 but the jury still out on that one. I loved the first game and beat it 3 times on ps3/ps4 but the pacing in this one is kinda weird to me :patrice:
Breh I'm overwhelmed with all the games. I only got essential for now, just downloaded cold war and Alan wake remaster. I haven't played Alan wake since 360, think I'm gonna run through it again for the nostalgia. Never played cold war, gonna fukkin eat on that for a while too. I'm a battle Royale whore so I also downloaded h1z1 but I don't have high expectations for it.

I'm looking into the best way to play spider man and TLOU remake. My usual BBG antics that were successful on Xbox aren't working on ps, so I'm holding off on buying anything until I do my due diligence. If you got tips let me know

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, SATURDAAAYYYY :ohlawd:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
@BBG How do you like that Darktide?
It's straight, I feel like Cyberpunk and Starfield raised the bar on FPS shooting/melee type games. I know it's not a RPG but it's still a shooter so it just kinda feels like whatever in comparison you know. I'm down to run co-op tho when you hop on