Brother called me about eating some Aspergers....like groceries.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Idk.
The symptoms seem pretty normal for introverted/quiet/shy/awkward people.

I think one of the main differences is that they don't understand social stuff. I think awkward ppl understand, but are just too uncomfy to participate. I'm not 100% sure at all though. Maybe you should ask a doctor or something.

I was confused too b/c it sounds so similar.

Here are more syptoms that I found.

I think a lot of these symptoms apply to shy/awkward/quiet people.
That's some pseudo-science bullshyt, as most of psychology is. Those traits aren't a mental illness, it's just part of a personality. You can literally say everyone has a mental disorder of some type

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Idk.

I think one of the main differences is that they don't understand social stuff. I think awkward ppl understand, but are just too uncomfy to participate. I'm not 100% sure at all though. Maybe you should ask a doctor or something.

im 100 with everything you said, its definitely confusing

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Idk.

I don't understand how they come up with these classifications, but everyone has displayed one or two of these symptoms at some point in their lives.

Giselle

Daps
Thought I'd share.
O.K. So my brother called me up early as fukk Thursday on some:blessed:
I'm still waking up at 6 a.m., but he's 3 hours ahead. So I'm ... :why:.. nikka. Hurry up :russell:..

shyt went like this...

"Yo brodie... I need to run this by you. I finally got through to this quiet chick that's always in the library.
She's fine as fukk. Body is crazy.. glasses and shyt. I know she's not smutting because she's always in them books... No dudes was hollerin at her so I figured whatever...Spring Break is coming up. Gotta eat...:takedat:"...

I asked him, nikka is this 6 a.m. important??? and the bigger question.. is why the fukk do you need to run this by me??

His words..

"She has autism...She's high functioning though..Not like rainman or nothing..She kept talking about book bindings and how my eyebrows were dark and symmetrical ("NOTHING WIERD")... she with the shyts breh.. Should I still smash ?"

To keep this little nikka outta the Dean's office and to get that last 45 of sleep...

I let him off with :dahell:.. NO nikka. Go to class.

My wife looking at me like..:mindblown: What's wrong with your family ??..

I hung up the phone and I thought to myself.. shyt I would probably smash.:shaq::yeshrug:.

I think you should call your brother back and tell him to go for it.

He should google aspergers first so he can understand though.

I think he should try to date her instead of trying to fck.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I think you should call your brother back and tell him to go for it.

He should google aspergers first so he can understand though.

I think he should try to date her instead of trying to fck.

See. The funny thing is... He probably already has this chick barking like a Chihuahua... If you have siblings, you already know that they are just telling you some dumb shyt they are about to do no matter what advice you give them.

He didn't call back with his dikk on fire or a court date.... so there's that...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Do you guys do any of the things on the list?
Yeah I do. I'm pretty sure you and millions of other people can identify with at least one thing on that list. If not, I'm pretty sure you can research any personality "disorder" and find one that matches your personality. It's made up ass bullshyt to sell mental health prescriptions to people who don't need it by telling them something is more wrong with them than the rest of the world. Look at all the weird ass motherfukkers on here and who you encounter in your everyday life. You don't think it's something mentally wrong with them? I know a lot of people with un-diagnosed mental disorders, especially in the hood

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
See. The funny thing is... He probably already has this chick barking like a Chihuahua... If you have siblings, you already know that they are just telling you some dumb shyt they are about to do no matter what advice you give them.

He didn't call back with his dikk on fire or a court date.... so there's that...
Tbh neither one of y'all are exactly the smartest nikkas in the world if y'all think Asperger's is like mental retardation. This ain't something that should have to be explained to a grown man

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Tbh neither one of y'all are exactly the smartest nikkas in the world if y'all think Asperger's is like mental retardation. This ain't something that should have to be explained to a grown man

Ya bright. No one said mental retardation. It is a disorder though. What does being grown have to do with it? I'm confused b.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Ya bright. No one said mental retardation. It is a disorder though. What does being grown have to do with it? I'm confused b.
Having common sense. Also being able to google shyt. It's millions of disorders, I'm pretty sure you could have one if you asked a doctor. Like I said, it's bullshyt to make nikkas feel it's something wrong with them so they can buy pills. Everybody I know where I'm from probably has some type of mental disorder

semtex

:)
Daps
Assburgers?
2utg5c8.jpg