Brother called me about eating some Aspergers....like groceries.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Having common sense. Also being able to google shyt. It's millions of disorders, I'm pretty sure you could have one if you asked a doctor. Like I said, it's bullshyt to make nikkas feel it's something wrong with them so they can buy pills. Everybody I know where I'm from probably has some type of mental disorder

Yo, I def agree with the over diagnosing racket. Big Pharm has a play in a lot of this. ADHD, along with autism breh. I'm "woke" enough to know that. I gots the Googles too man. You gotta watch how they do young Black kids... putting them on IEPs and 504 plans due to "behavioral" issues... It's pretty much an epidemic, and a crisis for Black kids in public schools.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Assburgers?
2utg5c8.jpg

I raise you....

7243588862_c8820d3616_z.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Yo, I def agree with the over diagnosing racket. Big Pharm has a play in a lot of this. ADHD, along with autism breh. I'm "woke" enough to know that. I gots the Googles too man. You gotta watch how they do young Black kids... putting them on IEPs and 504 plans due to "behavioral" issues... It's pretty much an epidemic, and a crisis for Black kids in public schools.
All of which is part of the public/inner-city school to prison pipeline. Which is why I highly advocate us as black people being more aware of our mental health. Your kids being told that they have behavioral issues because of Asperger's and ADHD is what happens when the school acts as more of their parent than the actual parents. And I don't mean on some ignorant ass "you need to beat your kids type of shyt." I mean actually understanding what's going on in their head so you can find out how to make them interested in learning

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
All of which is part of the public/inner-city school to prison pipeline. Which is why I highly advocate us as black people being more aware of our mental health. Your kids being told that they have behavioral issues because of Asperger's and ADHD is what happens when the school acts as more of their parent than the actual parents. And I don't mean on some ignorant ass "you need to beat your kids type of shyt." I mean actually understanding what's going on in their head so you can find out how to make them interested in learning

It has been found that if a Black child hasn't formed a positive attitude towards school by 3rd grade... They are four times more likely to drop out.. and like you said... There's the PIC...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Small talk can be a bytch sometimes but thats cause i don't like speaking bout myself. Recently i took a personality test and it got me down to the tee.
INFJ Personality (“The Advocate”) | 16Personalities

No lie man. My wife thinks I have Aspergers. I'm an INTJ... When I was 6, I could take kitchen appliances apart and rebuild them.

I have to watch Jeopardy every weekday @ 7 or I get the bubble guts. (Yeah like fukking Rainman and People's Court):sadcam:

:manny:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No lie man. My wife thinks I have Aspergers. I'm an INTJ... When I was 6, I could take kitchen appliances apart and rebuild them.

I have to watch Jeopardy every weekday @ 7 or I get the bubble guts. (Yeah like fukking Rainman and People's Court):sadcam:

bout to read your shyt up and hit you back

Giselle

Daps

That is weird. lol The Jeopardy thing.

My wife looking at me like..:mindblown: What's wrong with your family ??..
Why did your wife have a problem with him fcking a person with aspergers if she thinks she may be doing the same?

How old is your brother?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
That is weird. lol

Why did your wife have a problem with him fcking a person with aspergers if she thinks she may be doing the same?

How old is your brother?
There's more to it. My bro calls me for random shyt (for example an EZ pass because he was driving to L.I. to meet a chick) We use Fast trak out here...:snoop:

He is 20.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk.
The symptoms seem pretty normal for introverted/quiet/shy/awkward people.

I think one of the main differences is that they don't understand social stuff. I think awkward ppl understand, but are just too uncomfy to participate. I'm not 100% sure at all though. Maybe you should ask a doctor or something.

I was confused too b/c it sounds so similar.

Here are more syptoms that I found.

I think a lot of these symptoms apply to shy/awkward/quiet people.
  • difficulty making friends of the same age, children with AS may feel more comfortable with adults or much younger children
  • engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject (sometimes i do this)
  • displays unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures
  • does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor
  • doesn’t understand the give-and-take of conversation or engage in “small talk”
  • seems egocentric or self-absorbed
  • may speak in a voice that is monotone, rigid, jerky or unusually fast
  • may be extremely literal or have difficulty understanding the nuances of language, despite having a good vocabulary
  • may have an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects
  • may strongly prefer repetitive routines or rituals and becomes upset at any small changes
  • may memorize information and facts easily, especially information related to a topic of interest
  • may have clumsy, uncoordinated movements, an odd posture or a rigid gait
  • may perform repetitive movements, such as hand or finger flapping
  • may engage in violent outbursts, self-injurious behaviors, tantrums or meltdowns(when I was younger)
  • may be hypersensitive to sensory stimulation such as light, sound, and texture
  • may “day dream” or “zone out” when overstimulate