Cacs gon' Cac - Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An Ohio fire department has suspended one of its volunteer firefighters for a racist Facebook post suggesting he’d prefer to save a dog in an emergency than a black person.

Tyler Roysdon, a volunteer for Franklin Township, wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog or a black man from a burning building, the dog would get priority, because “one dog is more important than a million n****rs.”

Roysdon has since removed the post from his Facebook page, but a screenshot appears below.

59bc2d441900002500564018.png

A woman who identified herself as Joei Frame Roysdon told WXIX-TV that she was Roysdon’s wife and said, “He admitted that he said things that were wrong and apologized.”

She added: “Everyone deserves a second chance and is also entitled to their own opinion.”

Meanwhile, Ryan Grubbs, who works as a volunteer firefighter with Roysdon, said his colleague’s words go against the department’s core values.

We don’t pick and choose who needs us, we just go,” Grubbs told WKEF-TV. “We’re volunteers, we’re doing this because we love the community.”

fukk his opinion. Hope he never works again....:scust::mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is what finally got through my thick ass skull.

They don't care if we live or die.

Wait. They care. They are praying every night before bed that we all die.

When niqqas start trying to rationalize with racist white people I cringe. Your logic means nothing to them cause they feed on destruction and misery. They only thing you can say that will satisfy them is some version of "you're absolutely right. I don't deserve this air".

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is what finally got through my thick ass skull.

They don't care if we live or die.

Wait. They care. They are praying every night before bed that we all die.

When niqqas start trying to rationalize with racist white people I cringe. Your logic means nothing to them cause they feed on destruction and misery. They only thing you can say that will satisfy them is some version of "you're absolutely right. I don't deserve this air".
This.
Heaven forbid we're ever in a situation where we might have to rely on a racist POS to save us from our burning building. He'd let us die and blame us for the fire.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just waiting for white doctor to get caught on tape or video say "i don't help n*****s."

We've already see that white people would rather die than let a person of color treat them and their kids in a medical emergency.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
never seen a race of people cape for dogs so much in my life. been seeing these sandal-wearing mufukkas with their filthy beasts all up in the goddamn stores where i am. to me, it's father-fukk them dogs and i will whoop a dogs ass with the quickness.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
never seen a race of people cape for dogs so much in my life. been seeing these sandal-wearing mufukkas with their filthy beasts all up in the goddamn stores where i am. to me, it's father-fukk them dogs and i will whoop a dogs ass with the quickness.
I love animals but Cacs take it to another level.

Most whites are anti social so I'm not surprised they identify with animals.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Neanderthals revealing their real selves as always.

Smash horses, dogs and dolphins

How is that normal?

Subhumans :picard:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just waiting for white doctor to get caught on tape or video say "i don't help n*****s."

We've already see that white people would rather die than let a person of color treat them and their kids in a medical emergency.

Exactly. This shyt is so deep and twisted inside them there is literally no common ground.

Kamikaze you can kind of see. You're hitting their soldiers. Or even when people attack civilians they are at least making some kind of sense (totally fukced up motives and all).

But being willing to die just so a niqqa can't save you.. There's no piece of legislation or rational argument to combat that.