Cam'ron & Ma$e Argue DMX Was A Better Rapper Than 2Pac: '[He] Had More Than 'Pac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
respectfully, have to disagree
cam & mase doing songs with X and being from the same city as X has nothing to do with bias
pac just was never looked at or regarded as a credible MC
Naa breh …. As far as lyrical yeah pac was never looked at in the same league as say big or nass etc … but I do feel x and pac were pretty even … that’s just my opinion… but like I said pac has way more classics and better albums in my view … plus breh pac died in 96 his official career started in 91 … dmx had officially been in the same since what 98 as far as been known n died last year that’s over 20 years n I still think pac had way better songs etc … I agree with you on a lot of stuff when we debate on the forums but this one we gona have to agree to disagree breh respect !! I do feel like there is a slight bias tho as far as cam and mase … it’s different when you know someone who is a great artist personally… just like a lot of people at deathrow or people who were around pac who say he’s the greatest or rate him higher then everyone that bias sticks with you … ….

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
X was definitely a better lyricist. Pac never had those lines that had you hit rewind like
:ohhh:

I’ve liked Pac’s music more tho overall. Personally I always thought they were both overrated
:heh:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
X was definitely a better lyricist. Pac never had those lines that had you hit rewind like
:ohhh:

I’ve liked Pac’s music more tho overall. Personally I always thought they were both overrated
:heh:
Naa you tripping ….. pac and dmx are not overrated both are great artists !! Who is better to you then ?? me personally altho jay is a lyrical and I acknowledge he’s viewed as one ov the greats never was one ov my favourite artists if you say big or nas then fair point …..

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Naa you tripping ….. pac and dmx are not overrated both are great artists !! Who is better to you then ?? me personally altho jay is a lyrical and I acknowledge he’s viewed as one ov the greats never was one ov my favourite artists if you say big or nas then fair point …..
If I had to choose I’m going with Pac. Pac is top 5 imo. I’d say overall I like more of PAC’s music. I actually was a big DMX fan initially but I wasn’t a big fan of of his music after his first album

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
NY nikkas preferring one of their own to pac

Especially former bad boy and roc a fella affiliates

Who would've guessed :comeon:

When ma$e said that he also clarified he thought dmx was a better
X had 2 really good albums

2pac had 3

Pac
x versatility is crazy

Dude gives u
classic posse cuts
Classic storytelling
Classic love songs
Songs about jesus
Songs about the devil
Thee most introspective song ever
Classic Party records
Classic Street Records
Classic records where he blacks out

Pac gave you all of that plus songs about his mother
Tribute songs to his dead homies
Letters to his unborn child
Political rally records
Concept records
Spoken word poetry tracks
Plus more.

Honestly Tupac outworked DMX and dmx after the 3rd album an I say this as a dmx fan was trash.
Pac was getting better and better each album.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pac never made a record more vulnerable than slippin

And Pac was not a street dude so he could never make a stop being greedy or crime story

And pac just didnt rap like X on a murdergram or N done started something
Wtf..hahahahahahahahaha....W o w. We talking about TUPAC SHAKUR..not Lil Wayne, man:laugh::laugh::laugh: