Cam'ron & Ma$e Argue DMX Was A Better Rapper Than 2Pac: '[He] Had More Than 'Pac

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i never saw da comparision either outside of some of the surface stuff.

Dmx was like a battle rapping poet or something.
Like what battle rapper can make a song like slippin? Never seen anything like it.

Big l

Street struck

Lord finesse

Food for thought

Art Barr

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
dmx was definitely a better rapper then pac
Listen to his first album.

Way more range, top shelf lyricism, stories, creativity. I mean he had indepth conversations with both God and the Devil on there lol.

Pac made more timeless music tho. Dmx burned out early cause of da drugs

You are funny. Everything and I mean everything dmx ever did in his career.
Tupac did first aside from his infatuation with pitbull but even then pac rapped about pitbull all the time as well.

Dmx is not better than Tupac if u want an accurate depiction of whom dmx is he is a crackhead version of nyc attempting to recreate Tupac. Before he was on pc dikk he sounded like a lost member of Onyx. No im not joking or bullshytting dmx was a better cipher battle emcee than pac but dmx has no disrespect on the level of hit em up. No album fukking with pacs prime albums (But he does come close) we loved dmx on the westcoast cause we missed that energy. But to say he is better than pc or had more?

Ayo dmx even made a rest in peace song to “Kato” like pac he really had a lot of parallels but was also dikk riding. I love ma$e and cam but them nikkas ain’t ever going against home team.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
X first two albums saved my life in high school, I will always always give X the utmost respect....

...but no.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

:umad:rewriting history...cam shouted out harlem before rapping on 2Pac's beat justifying that 2Pac was born there for Cam to have some sort of connection

'capo's corrupted...labeled and known as a young Pac to the public' - juelz

jim jones did a bunch of 2Pac renditions