“China Imperialism”: French billionaire Vincent Bolloré now controls Ghana’s biggest port MPS (Tema)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
French billionaire Vincent Bolloré of @Bollore_BTL now controls Ghana's biggest port, Tema, thanks to a deal that's tilted against the West African country's interests, an investigation by @Africa_Conf. Tema is the 16th West African port Bolloré controls https://buff.ly/2NVIpfN

11:15 AM · Mar 26, 2021

A new leaked report obtained by Africa Confidential shows how French ports and media billionaire Vincent Bolloré gained control of Ghana's busiest port, at the expense of the public purse. #Ghana

How Vincent Bolloré won Ghana’s Tema port contract
theafricareport.com

9:44 AM · Mar 25, 2021

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The French are enemies of the black race..... thats a beef that will never die.

At least America tries to put on a good image for the global community.

France is unapologetic.

But negros love going to France and taking pictures at that dumbass Tower.

stack your money up my brothers - cause our enemies are playing with billions and trillions.

This is why money is the only thing I really care about - everything else is useless and time wasting.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

if youre a black man trying to improve the global condition of your people and you aren't focused on becoming the richest and most powerful black man you can be - then you are wasting time.

there is no amount of marching, singing, dancing, and tweeting thats gonna stop shyt - if you dont got the money and power to back it up.

this is why I embrace capitalism to the fullest extent.

Black men must be focused on wealth & nothing else.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The French are enemies of the black race..... thats a beef that will never die.

At least America tries to put on a good image for the global community.

France is unapologetic.

But negros love going to France and taking pictures at that dumbass Tower.

stack your money up my brothers - cause our enemies are playing with billions and trillions.

This is why money is the only thing I really care about - everything else is useless and time wasting.
Don’t you see that’s how a lot African nation been divided and destroyed?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Don’t you see that’s how a lot African nation been divided and destroyed?

Taking money from the enemy to be inserted as a puppet leader is way different than independently building wealth via your talents & business - and using that money to empower and avenge your people

If we had the money, we would be the ones inserting our own puppet leaders.

If we had the money, we would be the ones interacting with governments and buying up land & ports.

If we had the money, we would be the ones doing international business and manufacturing our own weapons and starting our own African medical research facilities

If we had the money, we would be the ones assassinating puppets

etc etc etc

Righteous black men must focus on wealth creation.

If we dont focus on wealth - our grandchildren will be back in chains.... cause thats where we're headed.