“China Imperialism”: French billionaire Vincent Bolloré now controls Ghana’s biggest port MPS (Tema)

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Why is this always the case? That blatant important stuff doesn't get clicks?

Are people too pessimistic and know they can't change shyt?

I think so. People mainly just covering their eyes, all talk no action, no real leaders about to install some faith and hope into people either.

Other races are making all kinds of moves into emerging markets at the moment too.

Also media plays a massive part too imo.

A lot of problems, very little solutions at the moment

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Taking money from the enemy to be inserted as a puppet leader is way different than independently building wealth via your talents & business - and using that money to empower and avenge your people

If we had the money, we would be the ones inserting our own puppet leaders.

If we had the money, we would be the ones interacting with governments and buying up land & ports.

If we had the money, we would be the ones doing international business and manufacturing our own weapons and starting our own African medical research facilities

If we had the money, we would be the ones assassinating puppets

etc etc etc

Righteous black men must focus on wealth creation.

If we dont focus on wealth - our grandchildren will be back in chains.... cause thats where we're headed.
Church

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
At this point its going to take an global catastrophe to fix this. Causing "inflitrating/copying the system" and trying create a new system isn't going to work.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hmm, not surprised this didn't do numbers

Breh that Quavo and Shawtee thread had like 3 pages within 20 minutes lol

People love the ignorant shyt
BOOM :francis:

Why is this always the case? That blatant important stuff doesn't get clicks?

Are people too pessimistic and know they can't change shyt?
@African Peasant

answer this why do people flock to low brow bullshyt gossip and not this kind of post when given both options...

could it be personal choice? maybe the demand for drama and fukkery is not fuelled by the Media :ohhh:

:skip:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
But TheColi told me Africa is colonized by China.

@African Peasant

answer this why do people flock to low brow bullshyt gossip and not this kind of post when given both

could it be personal choice? maybe the demand for drama and fukkery is not fuelled by the Media :ohhh:

:skip:

Wow, people are attracted to trash when it's given to them. Solution; let's give them the choice and expose them to more trash. :usure:

PerSONal ResPONsAbilTt will kick in...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's all about negotiation, which is what I try to point out in these political threads. None of these groups are your friends. You get what you negotiate for and if you're bad at negotiation, you're going to get destroyed.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
this website can serve as a controlled experiment and the experiment shows that given access to all types of media people go for the fukkery media so what exactly are you arguing? you look stupid

The first sentence is stupid, first of all. This site is not a controlled experiment. People here come from different social backgrounds. You have everything here; dummies, idiots, college drop out, people from broken homes, etc. Someone raised on bullshyt, reality TV and gossip show will not run to a thread about a port in Africa. It's called education.

Also, I clearly said that access to media is fueling the demand. I never denied the existence of the demand. I clearly said that people are attracted to trash. If you cut the access, the demand will decrease, since it will have nothing to attach itself.

Is it hard to understand? Media are not neutral. They have an effect on people. You're old enough to understand it. That's why governments censor ideas they don't want to spread.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
full

say less