“China Imperialism”: French billionaire Vincent Bolloré now controls Ghana’s biggest port MPS (Tema)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The French are enemies of the black race..... thats a beef that will never die.

At least America tries to put on a good image for the global community.

France is unapologetic.

But negros love going to France and taking pictures at that dumbass Tower.

stack your money up my brothers - cause our enemies are playing with billions and trillions.

This is why money is the only thing I really care about - everything else is useless and time wasting.

Its all but a wrap unless some act of the universe tips the scale.

shyt was the plan billions of years ago.....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:coffee: we still going to be here breh, cacs are not going to get rid of us, stop being scared.

Dont get me wrong.

I am not scared. I dont feel anything at all.

I just know I can only can control what I can control. Maximize my individual potential encoded in me as much as possible and may things swing the right way.

Thats all you can do.

Life is a struggle, man must conquer that life which is really worthy of him, creating, first of all, within himself the tools (physical, moral, and intellectual) to build it.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps

if youre a black man trying to improve the global condition of your people and you aren't focused on becoming the richest and most powerful black man you can be - then you are wasting time.

there is no amount of marching, singing, dancing, and tweeting thats gonna stop shyt - if you dont got the money and power to back it up.

this is why I embrace capitalism to the fullest extent.

Black men must be focused on wealth & nothing else.

Use any story and plight to push the idea that money will solve Africa's problems,

Brehs.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

if youre a black man trying to improve the global condition of your people and you aren't focused on becoming the richest and most powerful black man you can be - then you are wasting time.

there is no amount of marching, singing, dancing, and tweeting thats gonna stop shyt - if you dont got the money and power to back it up.

this is why I embrace capitalism to the fullest extent.

Black men must be focused on wealth & nothing else

Truth. This is why I never thought one second to EVER go out and protest or to "spread awareness". All that matters is power.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Use any story and plight to push the idea that money will solve Africa's problems,

Brehs.
Dont get me wrong.

I am not scared. I dont feel anything at all.

I just know I can only can control what I can control. Maximize my individual potential encoded in me as much as possible and may things swing the right way.

Thats all you can do.

dump the euro :yeshrug:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Could cryptocurrency be useful to black people? In the sense of it allows you to not rely on whites, their currency etc as much?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Why is this always the case? That blatant important stuff doesn't get clicks?

Are people too pessimistic and know they can't change shyt?

Our ancestors had monarchies & benevolent dictatorships for a reason.

Even the white man knew he had to keep his foot on nikkas necks in order to make a profit from his plantations.

Racist white scholars from the old days would write about how you cant give the negro too many options, or else they'll waste time and not remain focused.

Thats why Europe & America always starts putting out slander campaigns whenever theres an unapologetic black man in power ruling a country and forcing his people to work together

When you put your foot on nikkas' necks - progress gets made.

Thats why they put puppet leaders in place that allows the population to remain unfocused on any specific goals.