Christian Coming For Yall Passport Bros

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Algorithm Aids

never click coli links i just be looking at the screen caps imagining the mind numbing bullshyt i'd have to endure by pressing play

youtube became like the town square with all types of ranting loons

:hubie:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gay men giving heterosexual women bad dating advice as always and inflating their egos and entitlement even more.

I'm not a passport bro but grown men are free to do whatever they like (within reason) and you just have to deal with it.
Damn even pretend women give bad advice. some shyt just consistent :lolbron:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
200w.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are really in here posting dating advice from sodomites :scust:

I predicted a SadBunny alt account would pop up soon. So OP has to be under scrutiny unfortunately.

We also have to account for the Felix Mitchell paradox,in which you take down the biggest problem. But as a consequence there will be many homosexual trolls coming foward to take his place:wow:

"Criminologists named an effect after him known as the "Felix Mitchell Paradox"ā€”whereby after a major successful police operation (like the arrest of Mitchell) crime and violence both went up instead of down as one might expect."

Not accusing OP of anything btw. This thread doesnt seem to be pushing the agenda blaytantly.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Op running wild with her LSA fantasy threads
The hoe nikka congregation of this forum about to run in here to co-sign this fakkit ass tragic mulatto and queen Mother Earth, we need more women posters on this forum but Iā€™m a Mack offline and get more p*ssy than you :dead:
And that rapist about to post that corny gif of B.Simone plagiarizing ass like that shyt is funny:dead:
Tell me when I left something out from read the script gang:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you have to leave your own country to get laid or find a relationship you are a loser of epic proportion

period