"Christian" family moves to Russia to escape LGBTQ, and now can't wait to leave their living hell ...UPDATE!! page 8.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not smart.

Should’ve just moved down south here in the US. One of the rural towns.
I saw a video about them. They were from a rural town in Canada. Moving to a rural town in the USA would be a lateral move, basically no difference.

The dad said that he wanted to get away from "Western influence," so moving south to America wasn't in his mind.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
life in russia must be awful, even the western cacettes who moved to iraq/syria to marry isil fighters didn't regret it:laff:

edit: 11 mouths to feed and no money left? creh's gonna have to join the army and die in ukraine so his kids can have some veggies :mjlol:

The only redeemable quality Russia has is that they export high end freaky PAWGs, and you could literally find them all over Europe or in places like Miami Beach without stepping foot in that shythole. And even then Ukrainian, Polish and Czech women are just as bad and more willing to fukk with Americans :wow:

Russia outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg is full of yokels that would make typical deep south MAGA retards look distinguished

Last edited:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If he hates the gays so much, move somewhere isolated in canada.
They did. They lived in a rural part of Canada. The dad is a farmer.

In his words, he wanted to get his family away from "Western influence" completely. The dad hates "left-wing & LGBT ideology," so he thought moving to Russia would be paradise lol.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
They did. They lived in a rural part of Canada. The dad is a farmer.

In his words, he wanted to get his family away from "Western influence" completely. The dad hates "left-wing & LGBT ideology," so he thought moving to Russia would be paradise lol.

Then his a bigger idiot than I thought I’ve been through rural Canada nothing but rednecks and bible thumpers out there.

This guy thought he’d get a big payday and the red carpet laid out.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just waiting for the update saying how a Canadian family of 8 who moved to Russia tragically fell out of a window at the same time :mjgrin:

What were they escaping from? Gay characters in movies? Just don't watch them. People being gay and existing? They probably have that in Russia too, just a whole host of other issues too that are more seriously detrimental to your personal well being. Politicians supporting gay issues? Just ignore it, gay people marrying isn't going to change anything about your day.
Its not that serious :mjlol:

Can't ignore being gay when you're gay yourself.

I'd bet that the father of that family is gay just like all these anti gay politicians. No straight person is constantly afraid of gay people.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
images

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Showing their true colors. For whatever reason people forget that Canada also is a western settler colony, meaning built on white supremacism.
Many White Canadians have a complex; they like to act like they are "superior" and "different" from White Americans :mjlol: