Circana (NPD) October 2023: #1 Spider-Man 2 #2 Super Mario Wonder #3 AC Mirage; PS5 #1 Units + Revenue, NSW #2 Units, XBS #2 Revenue

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You refuse to prove you're black, thats all I need to know. fukk outta here
cuz. You from CA. Just like me. Crashing out over a hypothetical mexican on a 'black forum' is dumb as shyt. Go outside. Juan down the street just said nikka 15 times in a 17 word sentence. And it was a private conversation between him, Jose and Victor.

Being 'provably black' ain't some trump card on the forum bruh, and it means even less where we both apparently hail from.

I get the defensiveness. You named yourself after a man made out of the whitest substance available, and a substance we don't even get out here. Gotta rabidly defend the blackness. But... it's the internet and it ain't worth it. HL don't need to be nominated for GOTY. Why? It ain't gonna win. You don't get points for being nominated and never winning. Take solace knowing HL2 will be out before BG4.

At least, it better hope it is. Otherwise it may as well not come out :ohlawd: Larian don't miss.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
cuz. You from CA. Just like me. Crashing out over a hypothetical mexican on a 'black forum' is dumb as shyt. Go outside. Juan down the street just said nikka 15 times in a 17 word sentence. And it was a private conversation between him, Jose and Victor.

Being 'provably black' ain't some trump card on the forum bruh, and it means even less where we both apparently hail from.

I get the defensiveness. You named yourself after a man made out of the whitest substance available, and a substance we don't even get out here. Gotta rabidly defend the blackness. But... it's the internet and it ain't worth it. HL don't need to be nominated for GOTY. Why? It ain't gonna win. You don't get points for being nominated and never winning. Take solace knowing HL2 will be out before BG4.

At least, it better hope it is. Otherwise it may as well not come out :ohlawd: Larian don't miss.
Anyone making accusations should be willing to prove it, especially when they double down.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo a white Dominican he just dm’d me on Xbox live.

sammy-smile.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyone making accusations should be willing to prove it, especially when they double down.
I guess brodie, but that's how streets work. That ain't how the internet works. Sometimes you just gotta take someone else's differing opinion as an indictment of their differing character and KIM. They want to double-down, great. File it away and if it comes out you were right, trot that ho back out and take your victory lap. Grab you a Caliva delivery in celebration and turn the memory of they L into a pack. But tryna go to bat over them tings ain't never gon turn out in your favor, just because the numbers game be like that and nikkas will show up in numbers to be disagreeable, but rare to see people come out en masse to support.

If anything, that should prolly prove the blackness right there. We don't never coordinate on anything but dissent :yeshrug:
HL wasn't a bad game. But you don't want to be the 'I love HL and hate gay people so I came off badly against the singular reigning AAA main-line Black Superhero Franchise' - which is what Spider-Man is now. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face over some zestiness that ain't even targeted for you. otherwise you sound like them same cacs outchea talmbout 'Peter Parker is Spider-Man, Miles Morales is Miles Morales'. And no amount of 'I'm a skrong, anti-homosexical black man' posturing will undo our own helping to torpedo the first time someone who looks like us gets to sit on top of a franchise that is currently dominating gaming.

It ain't worth it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Sammy turned himself into frankenberry :laff:
Sammy look like when you photocopy a color picture on a black and white printer. But as a human being.
Self hate on all-world levels. Goddamn, Dominican brother would rather turn his skin into recycled newspaper than have to say 'mi no black papi' not one more 'gin

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess brodie, but that's how streets work. That ain't how the internet works. Sometimes you just gotta take someone else's differing opinion as an indictment of their differing character and KIM.
shyt ain't got nothing to do with opinions, we were having a debate about a video game, and @King Sun Accused me of being a maga c00n. That's not an opinion, it's an accusation, and he's a bytch if he's unwilling to back up those claims.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
shyt ain't got nothing to do with opinions, we were having a debate about a video game, and @King Sun Accused me of being a maga c00n. That's not an opinion, it's an accusation, and he's a bytch if he's unwilling to back up those claims.
objectively, my nikka... you are calling folk wetbacks, screaming about 'fakkitry' and shytting on a game about a black superhero and calling it 'wokeman' as a negative.

you may not be a cop... but you kinda walking around in the uniform of one, and getting upset when people run up to you about crime :hubie:

Let it go cuz. I'm on your team... just let it go. You ain't gon get the engagement you need from the other side here, so don't be the old nikka stood on the corner still screaming after the people who wronged him went on with they lives and left him there, still screaming. Even if you right, you look like you wrong to the passers-by.

KIM my mans. We Cali nikkas. Roll one up, enjoy the 2 months of 60-degree weather we ever get, and the inevitability of BG3 winning GOTY because it's coming and no man can stop the tide :blessed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
objectively, my nikka... you are calling folk wetbacks, screaming about 'fakkitry' and shytting on a game about a black superhero and calling it 'wokeman' as a negative.
Who cares if I call spiderman gay??

@Gizmo_Duck called me a c00n before I ever brought up his race.

Get off my dikk.