Circana (NPD) US sales December 2023 - PS5 (#1 for both) NSW (#2 for both) XBS #3 / MW3#1, Mario Wonder#2, Madden 24#3

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In the macro sure.

In the context of our conversation about sales vs engagement it does matter.

Sales or money spent on a game has very little bearing on engagement of a game.
You buy a 70$ game you’re counted in sales figures no matter if you played for 1 or 100 hrs.

You still spent the 70.

You can play a F2P game for an hr and be counted as “players played” and not spend a cent.

I know you’re trolling, but you’re kind of all over the place today. Get it together

:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You buy a 70$ game you’re counted in sales figures no matter if you played for 1 or 100 hrs.

You still spent the 70.
Has nothing to do with engagement. Lots of $70 games are given away or sold at a huge discount.
You can play a F2P game for an hr and be counted as “players played” and not spend a cent.
You can buy a game and play for an hour and be counted too.

Again, Fortinght tops both engagement and revenue lists.

I know you’re trolling, but you’re kind of all over the place today. Get it together

:ufdup:
Not trolling anything.

The charts up top show that people are gonna play the games the enjoy and 99% of the internet rhetoric about console wars is just nonsense.

I’m sorry that doesn’t make you feel good :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Has nothing to do with engagement. Lots of $70 games are given away or sold at a huge discount.

Not trolling anything.

The charts up top show that people are gonna play the games the enjoy and 99% of the internet rhetoric about console wars is just nonsense.

Sony owns 5% of epic games.
Sony out here co-publishing greatness :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Not trolling anything.

So are we going to ignore that SpiderMan 2 has not been on sale. And bundles aren’t included in the numbers that were posted?

:mjlol: