CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
AT LEAST SIGN UP BEFORE 12/07/21. YOU CAN GET THE $40 BONUS AS LONG AS YOU SIGN UP BEFORE 12/07/21 THEN YOU HAVE 90 DAYS AFTER SIGN UP TO ACTUALLY MAKE A PURCHASE.

IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE THREAD FROM LAST YEAR, YOU GET THE $40 TOO! NOT JUST ME.

Yall usually don't see me promote anything but last year a lot of us did the $40 cashback on $40 on games and other products to essentially get things for damn near free. It's back again now, so if you need some games, a new controller, or anything like that you could save quite a bit. Use this link (or in my signature below), make a purchase $40+ and you'll get the $40 cashback. It breaks it down in detail in this link:

$40 Cashback on $40 Purchase

There's no catch to it besides the fact that you have to do it from a new Rakuten account because it's only for new users. For your own clarity, if you have to, search Rakuten on this forum and you'll see the thread from last year where we were all eating.

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
How is the $40 given back? Straight back to your card or some kind of Rakuten bucks?

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How is the $40 given back? Straight back to your card or some kind of Rakuten bucks?
You can get it back in PayPal or you can get a check (no points. Cash) They pay out every 3 months so it just depends on when the next pay cycle falls as to when you’ll get it

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never used Rakuten and this is confusing me. So, I just search for the game I want? When I do it takes me to a store like Gamestop. Is there something that tells you that you will get however much back while your completing the purchase? Because when I just clicked on Rider's Republic it took me to Gamestop and said I'm about to get 5% cashback as it was taking me to the page. It didn't mention 40.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I've never used Rakuten and this is confusing me. So, I just search for the game I want? When I do it takes me to a store like Gamestop. Is there something that tells you that you will get however much back while your completing the purchase? Because when I just clicked on Rider's Republic it took me to Gamestop and said I'm about to get 5% cashback as it was taking me to the page. It didn't mention 40.
As soon as you click the link everything on the page says you’re being invited to get $40 back on a $40 purchase. Just read the banner on the top of the page and the fine print at the bottom, if you want. Search “Rakuten” on The Coli and you’ll see last years thread I did for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There are pages of people verifying that it works perfectly fine. There is no catch to it

To answer your question, as long as you go to GameStop through Rakuten and make your purchase then you get the money back. It works like all other Cashback sites (not sure if you ever used Ibotta, Checkout21, etc). Random, but Ibotta is doing 100% Cashback on thanksgiving dinner this year so it’s not really rare or unheard of