CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As soon as you click the link everything on the page says you’re being invited to get $40 back on a $40 purchase. Just read the banner on the top of the page and the fine print at the bottom, if you want. Search “Rakuten” on The Coli and you’ll see last years thread I did for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There are pages of people verifying that it works perfectly fine. There is no catch to it

To answer your question, as long as you go to GameStop through Rakuten and make your purchase then you get the money back. It works like all other Cashback sites (not sure if you ever used Ibotta, Checkout21, etc). Random, but Ibotta is doing 100% Cashback on thanksgiving dinner this year so it’s not really rare or unheard of
I went through with it. I'm still a little skeptical but at the very least if doesn't work I could always just return the games.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Made an account throught the link in the OP but don't see anything on the site about $40 cashback.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I went through with it. I'm still a little skeptical but at the very least if doesn't work I could always just return the games.
Much appreciated. Rakuten is all the way legit so please don’t be skeptical. Like you said, just return the games if needed, at the very least.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Made an account throught the link in the OP but don't see anything on the site about $40 cashback.

@The Phoenix just did it 40 minutes ago

Do you have a previous account? I just double checked the link and it says everything about the $40 (it says you’re being invited to get $40 cashback).

If you’re just going to Rakuten.com you probably won’t see it, as I have an “influencer” level account, which is why they hit me this time every year to push the deal (you still may even see it on Rakuten.com in the menu bar, though). They do $20 cashback and other stuff throughout the year but I don’t post it until it’s $40 cashback because I feel like it would crazy for people to pass that up at holiday time.

Many people have signed up through the link yesterday and today and haven’t mentioned this issue so the only other time I’ve seen this is if you have another Rakuten account

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yeah i got the you have been invited to 40 cashback, made an account and it took me to the main page but don't see anything about the $40 in there or in any of the shops.

• Dap

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yeah i got the you have been invited to 40 cashback, made an account and it took me to the main page but don't see anything about the $40 in there or in any of the shops.
It’s not going to say anything about it in the shops. Once you signed up you have the promotion attached to your account. Once you make a purchase for $40+ it will credit to your account within a few days (I posted the “fine print” above for estimated payment timeframe and it’s on the Rakuten site). If you want to you can PM me the username you signed up with and I’ll screen shot you your name back from my account to show you’re signed up in the promotion

Edit: I tried to add a screenshot from the bottom the of initial sign up form you submitted but the image is coming up broken. It says in the terms:

"* To qualify for a Referral Sign-up Bonus, you must be a new member and place qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $40 within 90 days of becoming a member. You must be located in the 50 United States, D.C., or Canada to qualify. Offer may be modified or cancelled anytime."

So you aren't going to see it posted anywhere in the stores. It's a Rakuten deal so it would only be posted on the Rakuten site itself, not the store you're buying from. It's applied to your account once you signed up and activated once you make the purchase.
xfTXwfn

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It’s not going to say anything about it in the shops. Once you signed up you have the promotion attached to your account. Once you make a purchase for $40+ it will credit to your account within a few days (I posted the “fine print” above for estimated payment timeframe and it’s on the Rakuten site). If you want to you can PM me the username you signed up with and I’ll screen shot you your name back from my account to show you’re signed up in the promotion

Edit: I tried to add a screenshot from the bottom the of initial sign up form you submitted but the image is coming up broken. It says in the terms:

"* To qualify for a Referral Sign-up Bonus, you must be a new member and place qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $40 within 90 days of becoming a member. You must be located in the 50 United States, D.C., or Canada to qualify. Offer may be modified or cancelled anytime."

So you aren't going to see it posted anywhere in the stores. It's a Rakuten deal so it would only be posted on the Rakuten site itself, not the store you're buying from. It's applied to your account once you signed up and activated once you make the purchase.
xfTXwfn
I'll PM you the name breh, I'm outside the states but I use a courier service in florida so now I'm curios to know if I actually got in the promotion.

Thanks,

• Dap