CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
just setup a new account and buy anything 40 bucks plus and you get 40 back?
Yes. That’s all there is to it. Enjoy, breh.

A couple people in this thread have already got their $40 back from their purchases on Black Friday (see above)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes. That’s all there is to it. Enjoy, breh.

A couple people in this thread have already got their $40 back from their purchases on Black Friday (see above)

most of the stores show 15% off or am I reading this shyt wrong?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
most of the stores show 15% off or am I reading this shyt wrong?
That's the percentage you get in cashback from the store you're shopping from (Rakuten is a cashback website that we should probably all be using every time we shop anyway). Let's say you're buying from Gamestop and they're doing 15% cashback...buy a controller for $40, you're get the cashback in your account within a couple days (most people are getting their within 24 hours) + 15% cashback.

When you click the link in this thread the first thing you see is "Raymond invites you to get $40". Once you made the account the $40 is locked in as a bonus (You get the $40 cashback and still get the percentage back from the store you're shopping from too.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's the percentage you get in cashback from the store you're shopping from (Rakuten is a cashback website that we should probably all be using every time we shop anyway). Let's say you're buying from Gamestop and they're doing 15% cashback...buy a controller for $40, you're get the cashback in your account within a couple days (most people are getting their within 24 hours) + 15% cashback.

When you click the link in this thread the first thing you see is "Raymond invites you to get $40". Once you made the account the $40 is locked in as a bonus (You get the $40 cashback and still get the percentage back from the store you're shopping from too.
didn't get the locked in bonus with you as a referral for some reason.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
didn't get the locked in bonus with you as a referral for some reason.
Do you have another Rakuten account? All I can say is try it again because nobody has come across that issue. I just tried it right now from 2 different browsers on two different devices and it works. PM me your username you signed up with and I'll screenshot you your name back from my account with the $40 sign ups. Look at the Arcadium thread I linked above. People were just buying stuff last night and right now

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you have another Rakuten account? All I can say is try it again because nobody has come across that issue. I just tried it right now from 2 different browsers on two different devices and it works. PM me your username you signed up with and I'll screenshot you your name back from my account with the $40 sign ups. Look at the Arcadium thread I linked above. People were just buying stuff last night and right now

i had an old Rakuten account, but made a new one.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
i had an old Rakuten account, but made a new one.
That's the issue right there. You have to be a legit new user. Make a new account that has NOTHING linked to your old account. It would have to be a different name, address, Paypal account, etc.

If you remember what device you signed up on originally, use a whole different device or at least a different browser; possibly use LTE/5G instead of WIFI if that's what you used with your original sign up (I don't know how they tie people's accounts together and know both belong to you, but they do it)

I know this because when somebody originally referred me some years back I already had an account so I ended up contacting customer service, they consolidated my accounts, and still gave me the $40 but if you ain’t trying to do all that then just find a way to make a new account the way I described above.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Im doing this now but i have no clue what to buy lol

Can i just buy a 40 dollar playstation gift card with it? That way i can pretty much buy Sifu for free
Was just about to ask this. Thinking about getting the PlayStation Store $100 gift card for $90 for Cyber Monday at gamestop\Amazon. So basically we`d be paying $50 for a $100 card.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's the issue right there. You have to be a legit new user. Make a new account that has NOTHING linked to your old account. It would have to be a different name, address, Paypal account, etc.

If you remember what device you signed up on originally, use a whole different device or at least a different browser; possibly use LTE/5G instead of WIFI if that's what you used with your original sign up (I don't know how they tie people's accounts together and know both belong to you, but they do it)

I know this because when somebody originally referred me some years back I already had an account so I ended up contacting customer service, they consolidated my accounts, and still gave me the $40 but if you ain’t trying to do all that then just find a way to make a new account the way I described above.
damn. :to:

wonder if it's because I linked my paypal to it for the cash back?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
damn. :to:

wonder if it's because I linked my paypal to it for the cash back?
I’m sure that is it or part of it. My bad, breh. Idk how else to tell you to get it besides using another PayPal and try to link the new one to a new Rakuten account