CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Im doing this now but i have no clue what to buy lol

Can i just buy a 40 dollar playstation gift card with it? That way i can pretty much buy Sifu for free
Yeah you can just get your gift card and call it a day.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The 40 dollars isn’t showing up in my account either, i bought a 50 dollar playstation card at gamestop

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The 40 dollars isn’t showing up in my account either, i bought a 50 dollar playstation card at gamestop
It doesnt show up immediately. The terms and agreements says 24-48 hours for most purchases and that’s when everybody is getting theres. Read through this thread and The Lockerroom thread if you didn’t catch the terms and agreements 24-48 hour for cash back notice or go to your account and look at the terms and agreements. The people you are seeing that are getting there’s, most purchased on Friday or over the weekend.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It doesnt show up immediately. The terms and agreements says 24-48 hours for most purchases and that’s when everybody is getting theres. Read through this thread and The Lockerroom thread if you didn’t catch the terms and agreements 24-48 hour for cash back notice or go to your account and look at the terms and agreements. The people you are seeing that are getting there’s, most purchased on Friday or over the weekend.
At first nothing was showing up on my account. I contacted them about it and they said they have to contact gamestop, but they’ll credit me the $40 anyway beforehand. I got my $40 back yesterday, and now it’s gone (the cashback shows only the 15% saving from the store). I contacted them about it earlier. They didn’t get back to me yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At first nothing was showing up on my account. I contacted them about it and they said they have to contact gamestop, but they’ll credit me the $40 anyway beforehand. I got my $40 back yesterday, and now it’s gone (the cashback shows only the 15% saving from the store). I contacted them about it earlier. They didn’t get back to me yet.

Yeah I’m gonna have to email them also

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Yeah I’m gonna have to email them also
I'm sorry yall are having issues. If they say there is anything I need to do on my side for some reason, let me know and I'll do it to make sure yall get the $40. That's weird though; both with Gamestop. A $40 hit my account yesterday then this morning it was gone for me so I assume it was one of yalls accounts

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Did you get a chance to reach out to customer service to see what’s going on? Or did you get your money?
There`s some people who (like me) had the $40 welcome bonus then it disappeared on them. They said to contact them on Twitter, so i did. The twitter account told me to contact twitterhelp@rakuten.com

They didn`t get back to me yet. I`ll try again tomorrow. I`m confident I can get the money back, but if not, I'm not really tripping.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I Emailed them, they told me send my confirmation receipt. I did. Nothing since then which was Friday then I just emailed them again and they said they got my request and will look into it, so still waiting.

if I don’t get it it’s whatever I was gonna buy the game anyway so I’m not sweating it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
There`s some people who (like me) had the $40 welcome bonus then it disappeared on them. They said to contact them on Twitter, so i did. The twitter account told me to contact twitterhelp@rakuten.com

They didn`t get back to me yet. I`ll try again tomorrow. I`m confident I can get the money back, but if not, I'm not really tripping.

I Emailed them, they told me send my confirmation receipt. I did. Nothing since then which was Friday then I just emailed them again and they said they got my request and will look into it, so still waiting.

if I don’t get it it’s whatever I was gonna buy the game anyway so I’m not sweating it
I understand yall aint tripping but you're entitled to your money. If either one of you want to PM me your usernames you signed up with I'll contact customer service too, if needed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I understand yall aint tripping but you're entitled to your money. If either one of you want to PM me your usernames you signed up with I'll contact customer service too, if needed

They just emailed me saying i should get it within 48 hours

• Dap
Reactions: B86