democrat shill debates black conservative youth

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He didnt kill him at all.
I live in the largest hood in the usa with the highest % of black males... and Roland (and 100% of all Democrat shills are detached). Most young bros are feeling this way.
The brother was being respectful , despite This fat fakkit getting all worked up and being an a$$hole and even cutting him off. He was still able to make his points despite Martin trying to bend and act obtrusive about each sentence.

Maybe you cacs and your sambo dem buddies cant understand his points. Maybe you all sincerely are blind to what the young man was saying, but he didn't get "killed". And in real life hes doing what we should be doing- realizing these Democrats have used and manipulated our people for our entire live so fukk them and we will build without them.

This c00n MAGA fakkit don't know what he's talking about :dead::dead::dead:

I like the kid and already acknowledged that Roland was being an a$$hole to him but Roland crushed him on Black people's participation in the political process. You can't "build" without having representation in the political process in this country, Dem or Republican. Even the young bul ended up having to agree, so I don't know what your fakkit ass is even talking about, MAGAt :heh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

I like the kid and already acknowledged that Roland was being an a$$hole to him but Roland crushed him on Black people's participation in the political process. You can't "build" without having representation in the political process in this country, Dem or Republican. Even the young bul ended up having to agree, so I don't know what your fakkit ass is even talking about, MAGAt :heh:

Why did he spoiler his comment? :russ:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Roland is acting dense... about the Do for self comment. You cant trust a black man who cringes at the idea of do for self, or one who doesn't understand it.
He tried
to make the point about gov contracts... and saying "well that's government " but the young brothers point wasn't to eliminate gov in general... his point was for Our People to not be dependent on the dems and for our people to focus on building and not have blind faith in the system. Also.. the voter laws.... idk any person who is having a problem voting. Those 6 adjustment to GA voting I dont feel will eliminate millions of voters.

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps

You negged me all in your feelings.

It's so sad to see Sambos like you. But I'm glad you responded so that others can see.

This young brother is starting a school for his people. Plenty of brothers out here feel like him and are building in their communities. You keep saying "I like the kid" but anyone with half a brain can see you HATE the kid just like we can see Roland getting bgg visibly irritated.
This young man isnt even a Trump Supporter. I'm not a Trump supporter. But Sambos like you gaslight with using terms like "MAGA" and all that other white people shyt you're talking about...... you do that to cover up the FACT that the real issue is you want to Diss anyone who has disgust for the democratic party and the american political system in general. You see this as GOP vs Dem and you are a slave and emotional over the top fakkit utilize these sambo catchphrases. So you literally can't comprehend that we see this as our people verse all this bs.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why did he spoiler his comment? :russ:
Because
I dont like to leave long comments running down the page like that. I do that will all long comments not just political.

Even though I dont even see this video as political. I see that the young brother was saying that certain petty issues the Two Major parties (and their slaves) squabble over..... should be our primary concern. We can agree or disagree with a few things, but in reality our people suffer the most and get ignored the most everytime we vote in more and more record numbers.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
00gXrUW.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You negged me all in your feelings.

It's so sad to see Sambos like you. But I'm glad you responded so that others can see.

This young brother is starting a school for his people. Plenty of brothers out here feel like him and are building in their communities. You keep saying "I like the kid" but anyone with half a brain can see you HATE the kid just like we can see Roland getting bgg visibly irritated.
This young man isnt even a Trump Supporter. I'm not a Trump supporter. But Sambos like you gaslight with using terms like "MAGA" and all that other white people shyt you're talking about...... you do that to cover up the FACT that the real issue is you want to Diss anyone who has disgust for the democratic party and the american political system in general. You see this as GOP vs Dem and you are a slave and emotional over the top fakkit utilize these sambo catchphrases. So you literally can't comprehend that we see this as our people verse all this bs.

This goofy Trump supporting fakkit still can't even acknowledge that the kid ended up agreeing with EVERYTHING Roland said in the interview :russ:

Gtfoh, Trump shill :camby:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
This goofy Trump supporting fakkit still can't even acknowledge that the kid ended up agreeing with EVERYTHING Roland said in the interview :russ:

Gtfoh, Trump shill :camby:
:dwillhuh:trump has nothing to do with this. Are you obsessed with him?

:patrice:I think you don't have a real point. You're just capping for you masters lol.

And he didnt agree with everything. He agreed with a few points but he was never against those specifics, but he stuck with his main idea which is a righteous idea that many people agree with(black people)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:trump has nothing to do with this. Are you obsessed with him?

:patrice:I think you don't have a real point. You're just capping for you masters lol.

And he didnt agree with everything. He agreed with a few points but he was never against those specifics, but he stuck with his main idea which is a righteous idea that many people agree with(black people)
Too obvious. :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt been posted 15 times already

Breh these clowns done posted this shyt 400 times in 3 weeks..:mjlol:

Even the youtube fools got this young breh all on their shows talking about yeah he showed roland. Instead of spending the time to discuss the school he is building. Since they love to talk about doing for self and how we don't need no help from the mainstream and shills...:mjlol: