democrat shill debates black conservative youth

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Goddamn, the comments and thumbs down on Roland’s on platform. :picard: Quite frankly that’s all I need to know.

Top comments praises the young man and bashes Roland for acting like a tool. And yet coli tried to tell me that Roland was right and this young man is a c00n. Nah I’mma go with the 3.5k thumbs down compared to the 3.5k thumbs up with most off the comments disagreeing with Roland before some coli nikka’s pro-Roland response.

But I will take the time to listen to this so I’ll just post here for when I expound on this interview.

You're basing your decision on who won a debate off YouTube comments? :russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Goddamn, the comments and thumbs down on Roland’s on platform. :picard: Quite frankly that’s all I need to know.

Top comments praises the young man and bashes Roland for acting like a tool. And yet coli tried to tell me that Roland was right and this young man is a c00n. Nah I’mma go with the 3.5k thumbs down compared to the 3.5k thumbs up with most off the comments disagreeing with Roland before some coli nikka’s pro-Roland response.

But I will take the time to listen to this so I’ll just post here for when I expound on this interview.
You must not be aware of how the right/alt right spams youtube videos of notable people they don't like with dislikes. Its widely known.

Leaked: The Alt-Right Playbook for Taking Over YouTube

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Even Tariq was calling out King Randall as bullshytting :mjpls:

Start at 58 minutes :francis:

Tariq even doesn't like Roland and exposed King Randall as c00ning :mjlol:

If true that this kid was hanging with Kim Klacik and trying to rationalize police shootings of unarmed Black men then fukk him.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Roland Martin in all his(dem-shilled) glory being upstaged by someone his son's age.:mjlol:

From this little exchange alone, it's obvious Roland was outta his league based upon his highly emo reactions, and isnt even fit to be in this conversation with this young dude who's actually out here doing!

Yea, you didn't watch the video.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland Martin in all his(dem-shilled) glory being upstaged by someone his son's age.:mjlol:

From this little exchange alone, it's obvious Roland was outta his league based upon his highly emo reactions, and isnt even fit to be in this conversation with this young dude who's actually out here doing!
Did you miss where he agreed with everything Roland said???

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Yea, you didn't watch the video.
I did
So save that tired 'but he agreed with everything....'
The young man NEVER stated voting never affects positive changes, or nefarious efforts to limit those who do should go unchecked. He merely stated it wasn't the end-all, and in totality barely moves the needle as far as Black progress. Therefore personal agency is essential--as depending upon govt intervention alone is a pipe dream...and he is absolutely correct!

Party loyal shills cant accept that, as any notion of being semi independence brings sheer terror, and is met with an aggressive, highly emotional reaction.
Politics aside, Uncle Ro-Ro straight up embarrassed himself on air not being able to maintain composure against a barely out of high schooler!

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps

His IG is :mjpls: on steroids
CLz7_eDBIMv

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I did
The young man NEVER stated voting never affects positive changes, or nefarious efforts to limit those who do should go unchecked. He merely stated it wasn't the end-all, and in totality barely moves the needle as far as Black progress, therefore personal agency is essential--as depending upon govt intervention alone is a pipe dream...and he is absolutely correct!

Party loyal shills cant accept that, as any notion of being semi independence brings sheer terror, and is met with an aggressive, highly emotional reaction.
Politics aside, Uncle Ro-Ro straight up embarrassed himself on air not being able to maintain composure against a barely out of high schooler!

You sound dumb. He stated that Black people can just go out and do things autonomously, without or with little government interaction, then ended up having to agree with EVERYTHING ROLAND SAID. How someone wins a debate when their points are shot down one by one and end up agreeing with the person they are debating? :russ:

Please make that shyt make sense to me, my nikka. Please.

*waits for this Trumpette to come with some "oooohhhh you a Dem shill" drivel.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You sound dumb. He stated that Black people can just go out and do things autonomously, without or with little government interaction, then ended up having to agree with EVERYTHING ROLAND SAID. How someone wins a debate when their points are shot down one by one and end up agreeing with the person they are debating? :russ:

Please make that shyt make sense to me, my nikka. Please.

Not as dumb as Roland looked still attempting to argue about decades old legislation being done away with vs someone..a child(compared to him) already opening a self-sponsored school, and implementing programs that affect Black youth now!! Reason why he's being clowned even on his own platforms, as we speak.:russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not as dumb as Roland looked still attempting to argue about decades old legislation being done away with vs someone..a child(compared to him) already opening a self-sponsored school, and implementing programs that affect Black youth now!! Reason why he's being clowned even on his own platforms, as we speak.:russ:

Clowned by who? YouTube bots and trolls in the comment section? Again...you sound dumb. Answer my question: how the fukk you win a debate when EACH and EVERY point you make gets shot down and you end up agreeing with EVERYTHING the person you're debating says?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I did
The young man NEVER stated voting never affects positive changes, or nefarious efforts to limit those who do should go unchecked. He merely stated it wasn't the end-all, and in totality barely moves the needle as far as Black progress. Therefore personal agency is essential--as depending upon govt intervention alone is a pipe dream...and he is absolutely correct!

Notice how Rolan Martin tried to insinuate by asking the guy if the kids were going to that school because of government funding. When he said, "No, its by private sponsorship"
The look from the shill was like :merchant: knowing that the shyt he peddles on TV are insignificant compared to what this young man has done

Shills really think they are being "militant" by hopping on some government/political group instead of doing for self and not depending on the same government that is oppressing you. Its actually comical and sad at the same time :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Notice how Rolan Martin tried to insinuate by asking the guy if the kids were going to that school because of government funding. When he said, "No, its by private sponsorship"
The look from the shill was like :merchant: knowing that the shyt he peddles on TV are insignificant compared to what this young man has done

Shills really think they are being "militant" by hopping on some government/political group instead of doing for self and not depending on the same government that is oppressing you. Its actually comical and sad at the same time :pachaha:

Of course this Trump supporting c00n b*stard not gonna mention that the kid ended up agreeing with EVERYTHING Roland said. The dikkeating from these nikkas is Depression era levels. The thirst is real.