democrat shill debates black conservative youth

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Of course this Trump supporting c00n b*stard not gonna mention that the kid ended up agreeing with EVERYTHING Roland said. The dikkeating from these nikkas is Depression era levels. The thirst is real.

71ed7e7d0f022f76af20b2143cce2c850e6a4219_hq.gif

Bark louder I can't hear you

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
disgusting. Did Roland asked how someone is removed from government system if we live in a government system? I wish the young bull would've reacted like :childplease: "the same way you live in a government system and don't depend on government for your food/healthcare/money...support BlackMedia though right?" then ended stream

Like my homie said, "you can recite Malcom X/MLK speeches front/backwards all day, don't mean shyt to me until I know your political/capitalist habits"

Folks sift the innanet for every Black feel good/horror story to dap fish, while actively providing cover for politicians...even during a pandemic
So imagine the "efforts" being made before/after a pandemic to "get resources for schools/community"? :stopitslime:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This fat watermelon head fakkit could barely hang with this young man, despite him having half a century of experience with politics.

Martin is pushing dependance and bullshyt heavy.. so he was nitpicking the brothers point.
:mjpls::mjpls: They love seeing how far they can’t get on here without people calling them out:mjpls: