democrat shill debates black conservative youth

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it's funny if you watch till the end you realize they both realize each person's point is necessary in the fight to uplift blacks in america.

anyway hope you all watched to the end.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
also conservative does not equal republican.

most ganstas are conservatives....i.e believe in traditional roles for men and women against booty hole banditos, transformer promotion and all manner of degeneracy, of course i mean your gangster/gentlemen of yesterday not these new school homo thugs and the like.

btw i use gangster so coli internet-thug-cacs and autistic-he-man-c00ns can better understand:lolbron:

some of you just like to argue to argue, they both agree with one another in the end:pachaha:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Goddamn, the comments and thumbs down on Roland’s own platform. :picard: Quite frankly that’s all I need to know.

Top comments praises the young man and bashes Roland for acting like a tool. And yet coli tried to tell me that Roland was right and this young man is a c00n. Nah I’mma go with the 3.5k thumbs down compared to the 3.5k thumbs up with most off the comments disagreeing with Roland before some coli nikka’s pro-Roland response.

But I will take the time to listen to this so I’ll just post here for when I expound on this interview.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

most ganstas are conservatives....i.e believe in traditional roles for men and women against booty hole banditos, transformer promotion and all manner of degeneracy, of course i mean your gangster/gentlemen of yesterday not these new school homo thugs and the like.

btw i use gangster so coli internet-thug-cacs and autistic-he-man-c00ns can better understand:lolbron:

some of you just like to argue to argue, they both agree with one another in the end:pachaha:

Let's be real, none of that shyt matters.

They taking about voting rights and you want to redirect the beef at trannies.

Gangsta shyt :heh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Roland is acting dense... about the Do for self comment. You cant trust a black man who cringes at the idea of do for self, or one who doesn't understand it.
He tried

To make the point about gov contracts... and saying "well that's government " but the young brothers point wasn't to eliminate gov in general... his point was for Our People to not be dependent on the dems and for our people to focus on building and not have blind faith in the system. Also.. the voter laws.... idk any person who is having a problem voting. Those 6 adjustment to GA voting I dont feel will eliminate millions of voters.

You can feel whatever way you want to but there quantitative and qualitative evidence that suggests otherwise. If it wasn't effective than they wouldn't be trying so hard to limit turn out

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real, none of that shyt matters.

They taking about voting rights and you want to redirect the beef at trannies.

Gangsta shyt :heh:
Peep game: A lot of conservatism is reactionary hysteria driven by feelings under the guise of traditional values. Take a few minutes debating any conservative these days and most of what they will go on about our cultural issues rather than anything substantive.

this is how grown ass men have been able to whine on TV about being canceled, bytch and moan about Dr. Seuss and Mr. potato head, And build entire platforms by equating lower NBA viewership with Being woke while completely ignoring the viewership for damn near everything in the last year went down. Real rap, while trying to save the country from financial collapse these folks will go on about trans people and tax cuts.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
00gXrUW.jpg
These MAGA clowns are a fukking embarrassment. Take that monkey shyt off.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Goddamn, the comments and thumbs down on Roland’s on platform. :picard: Quite frankly that’s all I need to know.

Top comments praises the young man and bashes Roland for acting like a tool. And yet coli tried to tell me that Roland was right and this young man is a c00n. Nah I’mma go with the 3.5k thumbs down compared to the 3.5k thumbs up with most off the comments disagreeing with Roland before some coli nikka’s pro-Roland response.

But I will take the time to listen to this so I’ll just post here for when I expound on this interview.
Most actual black people in real life (not neccessary most black voters) agree with the young man's general stance.
Ntm, nearly all black families in America are culturally conservative.

The black neoliberal democratic party pawns, hate the idea and work hard to vilify people who push these ideas and they want to demonize this young guy- the only reason they dont is because he actually is positive and is trying to build a school as a young person- so it would make them look bad.

The reason the vast majority of people disagree with Roland Martin on his own platform is because he is getting unhinged and irritated and isn't actually hearing the points being made. It resorts to name calling and being dismissive- similar to the typical coli c00ns who will call you MAGA if you say black people should for self. The do for self outside of the political system Is what pisses them off the most.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why do you call the democratic supporter a unnecessary term but not the republican supporter?

This fat watermelon head fakkit could barely hang with this young man, despite him having half a century of experience with politics.

Martin is pushing dependance and bullshyt heavy.. so he was nitpicking the brothers point.

I like the kid but Roland crushed him. You can't attempt to do what he's doing by totally disengaging from the political process.

You're being disingenuous. Roland was being a dikkhead and has a tendency to ignore Dems bullshyt but he fukking killed breh.

this nikka Roland is insufferable :hhh:

Bootstrap logic. What a c00n :troll:

Seriously I wish the young breh luck. I wish every black man that tries to uplift the community luck

Can y’all stop saying the word “shill”. That’s shyt only white people say. :mjpls:

Roland going out bad. When Georgia was getting ready for the runoffs he was asking all of his viewers to pitch in $50 so he could go there live and cover it. This man acts like he's the be all end all, yet he couldn't scrape together money for a flight and a hotel room?:mjlol:

shyt been posted 15 times already

Roland is acting dense... about the Do for self comment. You cant trust a black man who cringes at the idea of do for self, or one who doesn't understand it.
He tried
to make the point about gov contracts... and saying "well that's government " but the young brothers point wasn't to eliminate gov in general... his point was for Our People to not be dependent on the dems and for our people to focus on building and not have blind faith in the system. Also.. the voter laws.... idk any person who is having a problem voting. Those 6 adjustment to GA voting I dont feel will eliminate millions of voters.

MAGA out in full force in here I see. :mjlol:

Goddamn, the comments and thumbs down on Roland’s on platform. :picard: Quite frankly that’s all I need to know.

Even Tariq was calling out King Randall as bullshytting :mjpls:

Start at 58 minutes :francis:

Tariq even doesn't like Roland and exposed King Randall as c00ning :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How was Roland's argument disingenuous?
anyone who ignores politics is a threat to black society.

Roland laid out dozens of laws republicans are stopping this young brother with and he was like ":ohhh: :dwillhuh:"

The guy didn't even know Georgia Republicans were stopping all his progress

Plus you can't talk about black independence without talking about Roland. The guy is a walking example of black Independent excellence.