Discussing racism with non blacks

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There points of origin with regard to history shifts like the tides of the ocean. Either that or they'll play dumb for reactions. You can do what you want though, if somebody asks you a question and you don't know the answer just tell them I'll think about it and get back with you.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
OP this is the last place to come ask that question. Most people here either lack friends period or dont deal with other races but swear they're experts. As someone with a diverse network and group of friends its ur job as a black person to explain your struggles and the shyt that you go thru so they understand. Dont come here for advice on shyt like that...this the type of place that'll call u a c00n for having a diverse group of friends.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
OP this is the last place to come ask that question. Most people here either lack friends period or dont deal with other races but swear they're experts. As someone with a diverse network and group of friends its ur job as a black person to explain your struggles and the shyt that you go thru so they understand. Dont come here for advice on shyt like that...this the type of place that'll call u a c00n for having a diverse group of friends.
:mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
The bay huh?

Why is it almost every Cali nikka is a c00n?
:krs:
my nygga i know you from the bay just based off of this. Lol @ most of the females I've ever dated being filipino...best asian girls, asian but with latina features:noah:
umar-johnson-speaks.png

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t. If takes someone to explain to you that you’re a shytty human being I ain’t got shyt for you. Burn in hell

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You can, as long as everybody involved knows that it cannot possibly be covered in just one conversation. The scope of it all can overload a mind if you just dump everything on them at once.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The fact that u the only black person in the group speaks volumes on this "discussion".
The reality is I grew up in a city with 2% blacks, I went to a college that had 3% blacks. I can't do anything about that, mind you I grew up in one of the largest cities in California and went to college in second largest city in the US. This is the problem with attending a PWI. Within the group there is about 16 people 4 are White, 6 are Asian, 3 Hispanics, 1 Indian, and 1 is biracial black person.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What's going on everyone, first and foremost rest in heaven to George Floyd and thoughts and prayers to his family. As a black man who has dealt with these inequalities since elementary school, this shyt needs to change I'm tired of watching this shyt on TV and having to protest for my basic rights. That being said I got a diverse group of friends that I acquired in college and I'm the only African American within this friend group. Someone within this group wanted to have a Zoom discussion about the death of George Floyd and the initial protest that followed. I've never really disused racism with this group, I'm wondering how people here talk to non blacks about race and inequalities?
I don't.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
They gonna hit you with the "but what about Black on Black crime" for sure.

:russ: word son that's the favorite go-to right there

so i hit them with, "but what about the more extensive & pervasive global history of white on black crime? let's talk about that first & THEN discuss Chicago ok?

i body cacs, especially white hoes, for fun b. good practice for any non-black is to debate with black feminists. they are one in the same, all white supremacists

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Deflection is a cacs main go to failsafe.
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Man shut the fukk up. You probably Mexican are you even black